The disappearing act

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gene

Just thought I would bump this up to the top. I have seen a few of the "Missing In Action" pop in every once in a while and it would be nice to hear from them. :shutup: Maybe they would post if they saw this thread.

IE: Squid, NY-Viking, Alaska Gypsy, just to name a few.

Maybe we could pin this thread for a while :unsure: What do you think?

Guest Gene
Chinese_Wife!!! Where is he?

134624[/snapback]

In Shanghai with his family, waiting for his family's visas.

134644[/snapback]

That is no excuse for abandoning his "First Family" :P If you talk to him tell him we need an update and we will take him off the MIA list :D

Are we an oldie couple? I'm definitely not posting as much now as I was pre-arrival.

Anyway, life is awesome!!! My sweet wife and marriage is better than I ever thought it could be ... way better than I had imagined. My only complaint is that we didn't get married sooner :lol: We had a long wait, but it was well worth it, a million times over and counting :lol: Good times!!!!

Truth being what it is , i think i'll tell it--for a change-She just won't let me play on the computer as much anymore and when she does, she looks over my shoulder and corrects my grammer and spelling---KINDA!!

132727[/snapback]

Everything is great but less time at the computer for candle. I still try to help others and ask questions regarding the AOS process.

It is nice to hear from all of you seasoned veterans. So you have been quietly keeping an eye on us and have witnessed all the lunacy. :lol:

Best wishes to you all.

So Trigg after Ory-gun did Fang Ling clamp down on CFL time further, you've been rather quiet. I know some of those wives read English pretty good. Did someone rat on your posts?

I have been logging in now and then as well. Now that she is here I don't have the luxury of time that I did when she was in China. Our life is great. See our timeline for an update on the process. We just came back from China. We went to JiuZhaiGou in Chengdu, I never heard of it before but it is the most beautiful place I have ever been to. High in the mountains with teal green pools, water falls and thick clouds rolling around. WOW!! I will try and post some pics in the next few days.

Well hello to all new and old.

Louis

Guest blsqueaky

I hasve never left, accept for when I am on the road, and when I am gone, Ling checks in, even though it is still under my name, especially now that there is the chinese forum.

One of these days, she will feel comfortable enough to post her self

I have been logging in now and then as well.  Now that she is here I don't have the luxury of time that I did when she was in China. 

That pretty well sums it up. For those of you waiting, there is endless time to spend on CFL and other Internet pursuits.

Once she gets here, watch out! You will definitely be standing tall before the man (i.e mop/wok to head) if you think you can surf for the same amount of time.

I still can't picture how Don, Trigg, Warped, and the rest still do it with their loved ones here. I'd be spending some pretty lonely nights if I did the same.

Moral of the story: It all changes once she arrives. I like to check in once awhile. I was never a major active poster, hence low member# and low post count. However, I did try and contribute something when I thought it was relevant, and I still will do so.

Edited by Stats (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
Again I ask where have all the newly weds gone? All those members who were posting frequently for many months. Are they lost forever? Never to be heard from again. Oh my!

146892[/snapback]

:D Yup, Yup, Yup :D I'm still here and check in when I have the time.

Life is GREAT! Never been happyer. :lol:

We have had our ups and downs. Mostly my Morbid Sence Of Humor.

I am very lucky, My wife took care of me 24/7 when I was in the hospital and tryed to keep the needle puchers away,,,They like to take blood at 03:00am.

She is working full time and wants to save money to open her own Herbal Medicine and Accupunture and cupping place. I guess that's a lot better than a Massage Palor.Ha, Ha, Ha!!

Our next big step is to teach her to drive. I already have grey hair, But I'd like to keep the hair I have!!!!!

I am really lucky, She Loves to get on the Goldwing and just go!!!!!

I get to take the Harley to work. It's just to loud for her. She really likes to listen to the radio and sing as we pass all the cars.

We're still here in Phoenix, The Heat and Humidity this July and August really did bother her and our daughter. They are from a very cold climate in China, I think their summer high is 80 degrees, Our's as been 117 degrees.

I talk to Alex yesterday and today. I really hope they get their Collective Heads out of their A**'s and help Alex. I just can't believe after all he has been through,,, They went and lost his paper work.

Alex My Friend,,,, Good Luck, Guohua and I are thinking of you every day.

Yup, I'm still here and try to post, Like right now,,,,,, :ph34r: ,,,, The wife is sleeping........

:unsure: What was that :o ,,, I hear my name being called :D Time to go to BED!!!!!! :P

Rick