Now with the K3 approved, that will be sent to GUZ...

I know that you had previously posted a question about the DS230... but without a timeline showing, it's unclear as to where your CR1 /I-130 is at. Has it already been sent to GUZ ?

And which one are you pursuing, the CR1 or K3 ?

It was your I-130 that was approved. You can pretty much forget about the I-129F. You are CR-1 status now and your going to be mailing paperwork back and forth between NVC New Hampshire and St. Louis for the next 6 months, then anouther 5 months to wait for your interview after NVC NH mails your CR-1 to Guangzhou.

It's frustrating man. Good luck and stock up on the cheetos.

It was your I-130 that was approved. You can pretty much forget about the I-129F. You are CR-1 status now and your going to be mailing paperwork back and forth between NVC New Hampshire and St. Louis for the next 6 months, then anouther 5 months to wait for your interview after NVC NH mails your CR-1 to Guangzhou.

I believe his I-130 is long since approved.. he has already done the DS230 !!!

SO, it would be the K3 (I-129F) approval he is talking about... if we take his word for it...

if you already married then expect 10 to 14 months before your SO is in the U.S., this is why i went with K1 , much faster like 7 to 9 months.

you should never get married then apply, it isnt faster just because you got married there is more paperwork involved.

kick back,go to movies,eat doritos its a long ride on the GZ train, all aboard!!!!

mike

SO, it would be the K3 (I-129F) approval he is talking about... if we take his word for it...

He posted his timeline after you had asked for it and I replied. I'll open mouth, insert foot again. :D :D

He posted his timeline after you had asked for it and I replied. I'll open mouth, insert foot again. :o :huh:

But I knew of his situation before he posted the timeline because I took the time to search for his name to see where he was in the process... He had only posted two times so it's an easy thing to find before I answered the first time.