got the visa!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi CFL family,

I am happy to report that my wife had her interview today 6/13/05, and I received an email from her sister stating that she had passed her interview. I was very happy to hear the news because i was up all night waiting for the morning to come so that i could find out if she has passed. Better still, when i got to work this morning my contact at the DOS called me personally and told me that my wife had passed her interview. I guess my Governor's office had monitored her case since i had so much trouble with GZ processing my wife's papers in a timely manner, however i am thanking God first for my prayers being answered and then thanking all of you who have helped me along the way to get through all this. I want to say to Gene and Terrence that it is such a very good feeling to finally have a hurdle behind me and now to look forward to the ones i will face when my wife lands at JFK within the next few days. I will post the questions she was asked when i talk to her this later week. Again thanks to all of you, and may the rest of you waiting be blessed also.

Melvin