Hi all

sorry for the late update since my last post. I have been busy traveling in China for work, finally got back in the state last night. I thought I will share some experience with you all.

Wife had interview on June 2nd, she went in 7:30am and didn't come out until noon, it was very busy day. wife's visa was granted after simple three questions.

vo: how did you meet your husband?

wife: i met him when he was working in china two years ago.

vo: what do your husband do for living?

wife: he is netowrking consultant, he helps to build communication network in guangdong province, then my wife handed him my employment letter.

vo: how many times have he visited you?

wife: more than 7 times, and a longest stay was three month. then wife handed him my personal letter to the VO and my passport

Vo: congratulation, you are approved.

wife described the VO was an asian man, very nice and polite. I waited outside the whole time during her interview.

Wife didn't come back with me this time since she is three month pregnant, and the doctor recommand the safest time to travel is between 4-5 month. so wife will stay in China for another few weeks.

one questoin: now that she is stamped with CR1 visa, does she need to do anything once arriving in US? what's the process after arriving in US?

well, I can't thank enough what CFL has helped us in the whole prcoess.

Thank you , and thank you.

CFL rules..

-Felix

Thanks, we are truely blessed by having all of your support.

you bet that you will hear from me soon, I will be visiting this site from time to time and share my whole experience on this visa process if any

of you need any further help

god bless you all, and god bless CFL...

Long Live CFL!!!!!

Felix