Happy birthday Taz!!!!

Oh my God my beard is older than you... :greenblob:  :greenblob:

Roger, I can't believe you drugged (sic) that old beard into somebody's birthday! It's not a stamp collection, you can't keep it between the pages of a book and still get age credits for it.

Happy birthday Taz. Did Don say "happy birthday hippie?"

Muchas Gracias, Senors y Senoritas!

Yep, I am 30! I guess I have to come up with a new little slogan. Last year, I got to say, "I am 29 for the first time!"

Now, I guess I can say, "I'm in no hurry, now that I am 30!" :D

As for Roger's beard.... If it as you say, you could shave it now and won't have to worry about growing a 5 o'clock shadow for another 15 years! :lol:

Whatever Don said the first time, "hippie" could have been accurate, except for the fact that I am half the age of any hippies I know.... I prefer to be called a conscious Gen-X-er B)

Yep, I am 30! I guess I have to come up with a new little slogan. Last year, I got to say, "I am 29 for the first time!"

Ah then it is the first aniversary of your 29th birthday.

Thanks again everyone! It's nearing midnight here in CA which means the birthday is almost over but techinically I still have another hour since I was born around 1 AM. :P

I came up with my new slogan tonight..."30--the new 20!"

Just got back from seeing Revenge of the Sith---Only the second time I have been to the theater since Maiya was born! I have to say it was definitely redeeming and they did a good job of tying it all together...One spoiler though... Padme died too early. In Return of the Jedi, Luke asks Leah of she remembers her real mother, her birth mother, and she says that she remembers some stuff only images and feelings or something. In Episode III Padme dies in birth, so Leah could not have those memories unless Lucas is going to try and argue that she was having a birth memory in ROTJ. In my mind it was a gaping hole. Other than that, I really enjoyed it and thought they did a much better job at portraying the complexities of the characters and though at times the dialogue was a bit stiff, it was a huge improvement from one and two and the majority of the scenes were necessary for the plot unlike all the gratuitous CGI fluff in one and two. Overall I would give it 3.75 stars! :P

Tomorrow we will be celebrating my b-day with a barbeque and so I really get to celebrate my birthday twice...I didn't even get cake today, so I am not being too indulgent here. :lol: