How long after name check to P4?

Hi again, congrats on the 3 for 3!!

I called DOS last friday, the name check was completed on May 25th and DOS says eligible for interview and waiting to be scheduled for interview.

my question is how long from name check to P4? i have seen recently 2 people here on CFL from namecheck to P4 is around 50 to 60 days, is this correct?

Mike

You know what they say- there's only two guarantees in life; death & taxes. Now you can add GUZ as in GUZ don't know. As soon as any body picked a time, it would change! But, the laws of averages are on your side.

Actually a better guide is the timeline chart showing P-3 date to P-4 date.

my question is how long from name check to P4? i have seen recently 2 people here on CFL from namecheck to P4 is around 50 to 60 days, is this correct?

Mike

This is too easy...

from the name check to p4 is an ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone disagree?

:blink:

Mike

This is too easy...

from the name check to p4 is an ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone disagree?

:blink:

I strongly disagree It's LONGER!!!

Yes, time is definitely standing still right now.  B)

First things first: Time doesn't exist... we humans made it up. Doesn't that make it all feel better now? :blink: :huh:

Maybe none of this is real and I am just imagining you, or maybe we're just holographic projections of some "mind", lots of possiblities here :D