Does Your Lady Cook Western Food?

For those who like to put a steak on the grill.

After grilling, move to the chopping block and slice then serve.

A steak can be eaten with chop sticks.

You don't have to give it up.

Don't forget to use Korean BBQ sauce; then you say "it's Korean."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butter is her favorite food :unsure:

This is funny. I very occasionally eat butter like on toasted rye bread or to fry some eggs. Amy chimes in very quickly, "you get fat from eat butter!!!" Then she pours a half cup of oil into a pan to fry some veggies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She always cooks Chinese food and most often foods typical of Shanghai. Many of the veggies she bought at the Chinese store are ones that I have never even seen before. It could be awhile before she cooks some western style foods . . .

But today was a joint effort. She made sauteed baby bok choy and reconstituted shitake mushrooms and I broiled lamb chops! ummmmm

Well, I um err kinda - Hay wait a minute - That lamb had a TRIGG brand on the back of it and the doc said it died of exhaustion!! Yea, the poor thing couldn't even stand on it's own 4 legs, so we put it out of it's misery!! It begged us to be eaten, so we did!!

That's our story and we're sticking to it!!!

;)

:ph34r:

Well, I  um err kinda - Hay wait a minute - That lamb had a TRIGG brand on the back of it and the doc said it died of exhaustion!! Yea, the poor thing couldn't even stand on it's own 4 legs, so we put it out of it's misery!! It begged us to be eaten, so we did!!

;)

Well alright then cosmo dude but i hope you washed it real gooooood!!!!

Well, I  um err kinda - Hay wait a minute - That lamb had a TRIGG brand on the back of it and the doc said it died of exhaustion!! Yea, the poor thing couldn't even stand on it's own 4 legs, so we put it out of it's misery!! It begged us to be eaten, so we did!!

;)

Well alright then cosmo dude but i hope you washed it real gooooood!!!!

Hmmmm....

:blink: :blink: :unsure: :huh:

Yang ro exspensive??? I buy the neck, shoulder or shank for great lamb stew. Only the rack or hind leg is exspensive. Try the bone in shanks stewed sometime.

You and Luli agree about the bones Dan. She was telling us tonight at dinner (pork riblets) that in China meat without bones is cheap but the good stuff with bones is expensive... :greenblob: :greenblob:

Yang ro exspensive??? I buy the neck, shoulder or shank for great lamb stew. Only the rack or hind leg is exspensive. Try the bone in shanks stewed sometime.

You and Luli agree about the bones Dan. She was telling us tonight at dinner (pork riblets) that in China meat without bones is cheap but the good stuff with bones is expensive... :greenblob: :greenblob:

Bones and lots of fat :greenblob:

You and Luli agree about the bones Dan. She was telling us tonight at dinner (pork riblets) that in China meat without bones is cheap but the good stuff with bones is expensive... :lol:  :lol:

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts here are on sale for RMB 5.8 a Jin. WINGS??? I think are RMB 18-22. acw

Pork ribs can also be the same price or MORE than good chops. acw

Chicken wings and feet are in such high demand in China that they are imported from the U.S. Japan mostly buys leg meat and Russia the leg quarters. Only the U.S. has high demand for breasts. Half of the chicken legs consumed in the U.S. are sold in southern California.

I should know. I have been in the chicken business for 25 years.