Interview - Help!!!

Hi,

My finance just called GUZ and found out that her interview has been scheduled for 6/14/05 yet she still has not received the P4 package. I'm not sure if I have enough time now to get all of the documentation together for her interview.

Help!!! Any suggestions

First of all e-mail GZ at once and ask them to call your SO, they will send the P4 to the address she provides them, and it is sent via EMS It takes some time to fill out all the required forms plus the medical exam at the hospital. I recommend you to notarize the I-134 at once and send it Global Priority as soon as possible, as it takes around 5 days to get there. If you are not going to GZ I will recommend you to send her a copy of each page of your passport so they can see the times you have visited China. Photos are a must also. Good luck!!!

First of all e-mail GZ at once and ask them to call your SO, they will send the P4 to the address she provides them, and it is sent via EMS   It takes some time to fill out all the required forms plus the medical exam at the hospital.  I recommend you to notarize the I-134 at once and send it Global Priority as soon as possible, as it takes around 5 days to get there.  If you are not going to GZ I will recommend you to send her a copy of each page of your passport so they can see the times you have visited China.  Photos are a must also.  Good luck!!!

Correct, email GZ now.

Good Luck.

FYI for those in or waiting for the p3 stage.

Prepare all p3 & p4 docs now.

All dated ( i-13x) docs can be sent by express later.

They screwed us up and sent p4 when they should have sent p3;

thats why there is a gap in my timeline.