(only "excused" absences for SOs in China or interviews with VOs in GZ..)

I would love to attend, but this was scheduling after I bought tickets for my loapo visit on the 27th. Better planning is required !!! :redblob:

I think I qualify for excused absence. If you disagree, I know someone that can explain it to you. :greenblob:

Do you need some Yak jerky ? When are you all going to get over this goat/sheep stuff ?

As soon as you introduce us to yak meat and milk and convert us. Besides goats aren't flu and sheep aren't colds so what is there to get over?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now that we have Trigg persuaded to come we need to turn up the pressure on Frank and PJ. Now you know Frank we really really want you to come and your wife will be comfortable having Fang Ling there.

Yea guys, C'mon, dig into that wallet and get your tickets.

Frank, Oh Frank, I know for a fact that Jingwen wants to go to Portland!!! No more excuses man!!! Buy those tickets and join the southern contingent in straightening out these left coasters.

I spoke with Carl on the phone yesterday and he insures me that Portland has a good sheep population-we can change that!!

Geeze, talk about pressure. To quote one of our leaders: "We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." :o I guess I wasn't ready for all the unforseen events that have transpired in the past month. Jingwen and I are very disappointed, but we just can't make it this year.

The Sourther contingent is well represented. The sheep contingent is well represented. The Tarzan contingent is well represented. Besides, someone needs to keep the home fires burning. :(

Geeze, talk about pressure. To quote one of our leaders:  "We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."  :blink:  I guess I wasn't ready for all the unforseen events that have transpired in the past month.  Jingwen and I are very disappointed, but we just can't make it this year.

The Sourther contingent is well represented.  The sheep contingent is well represented.  The Tarzan contingent is well represented.  Besides, someone needs to keep the home fires burning. :lol:

Hey Frank, do you really want the southern contingent represented soley by me??? I sure wouldn't!!. Can you imagine the stereotyping that will go on after this event???

I honestly think you need to reconsider. If for no other reason think about the good name of the south being placed in my hands.

There is a possibility that CFL will disallow any and all southern members if I am to be the only representitive.