• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason & I are spending our one night at Days Inn in downtown I think. I didn't make reservations but expect to find a room when I get there.

Are we all doing that seafood place Saturday night? That should be a neutral place in the sheep/goat wars

:blink:

I see you have discovered a benefit of aging. The years start vanishing from the memory.

I would make the reservations now. Those rates are probably only on line rates. I remember when I called them they quoted me 66 dollars a night for the SE location.

Guest Gene
As you will see not only does Oregon have sheep and goats but Oregon University has a research center for them. (Yes your sheep can go to college).

It should be noted that OSU's Sheep Research Center contributed greatly to finding one of the new uses for sheep.........

......................................................Wool :blink:

As you will see not only does Oregon have sheep and goats but Oregon University has a research center for them. (Yes your sheep can go to college).

It should be noted that OSU's Sheep Research Center contributed greatly to finding one of the new uses for sheep.........

......................................................Wool :lol:

As did I!! :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

We should probably get organized as far as helping our out of town guests get to and from the airport, motels and the CRG. I can likely ferry some of you to the CRG and Kim said he would help with picking folks up at the airport. We know that Trigg, Dan and Jason are flying in. Frank and PJ mentioned they might come. Who all needs help with transportation?

Ok Carl, I can take a hint. I have a room now at the Days Inn - Center

HUH???? When I made my rservations they promised me that no goats or anyone affiliated with said same would be allowed. Last time i spring for an $18 dollar room!!!!!!!

18 bucks! :blink: You went deluxe. I was told i'll have a freshly turned hay stack to sleep in and the barn yard companion of my choice. It will be nice waking up to fresh goats milk. :lol: Trigg I'll bring you over a glass.

I was thinking of taking MAX (whatever that is) to the hotel. I am assuming it will have something marked west bound or downtown. Some way to distinguish. Since Trigg will be there first I'll just find my way listening for contented Baaaas followed by a resounding thwack of a wet mop.

Fresh goat milk isn't new to me. I once had a milk goat-ugliest thing I ever owned (except my second ex wife). Soooo, to get to your room I simply follow the goat droppings???

Alrighty Ya'll, the south and the left coast is partially represented. What happenned to the 30 or more who said they are coming??? I spent my china vacation money to come to this thing so I could straighten you all out on the big sheep/goat debate and debut the new Triggctionary (on sale soon) . aAso, speeling lessons will be available at the hotel lobby lounge.

SOoooooooooooooooooooooo, who's got the nerve to come and play show and tell with us??? C'mom Ya'll, this is a real live national get together!!!! Participants will go home as changed individuals--I GUARANTEE IT!!

(only "excused" absences for SOs in China or interviews with VOs in GZ..)

I would love to attend, but this was scheduling after I bought tickets for my loapo visit on the 27th. Better planning is required !!! :redblob:

I think I qualify for excused absence. If you disagree, I know someone that can explain it to you. :greenblob:

Do you need some Yak jerky ? When are you all going to get over this goat/sheep stuff ?