My MM had her interview yesterday and passed with no problems. Was the first person interviewed at 1pm and it went very quickly. She was a little nervous, but the VO told her to take it easy, this was simple. When she showed up at Blenz at 2pm, my first thought was we had another problem again. But this time it was good news.

Things have been really rushed this past month. We got a lot of help from Hawaii's Senator Daniel Inouye, my Congressman Ed Case, and Maura Harty and her office. After waiting for 564 days, we are all drained from the experience.

We are in the process of getting her and her daughter tickets to Hawaii, so only a few more days in China.

Thanks to all the members of CFL with their advice and support, and yes I will contribute to the CFL fund once I get back to Maui. I will post the actual interview questions and some observations at a later date.

Until then,

Mahalo Nui Loa!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I too was wondering what happened to our other Hawaiian member!

Real glad to hear that it FINALLY got resolved! ... and welcome HOME to your whole family!

---- Kim

(Yes, when you get the time --- no rush --- but the VO interview questions are always helpful to those "0n Deck"

... in the meantime, relax.... Take a cooler and some food down to Honolua Bay.... I always do when I can!