Chinese Toilets

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting up may be the hard part.

They make something for people like you ... what's it called Viag something :lol:

Allow me to re-phrase. Standing back up is difficult. Shheeeeezzz, tough crowd!!

Yeh you have to be careful what you say and how. I understood you perfectly :lol:

Guest blsqueaky

I am sorry, but I have to stay with the western toilets. My wife has known me to walk to the white swan before I will use in her house, or the ones in the public place by Lucy's, unless it is just standing up, but like Trigg said, "shittin, then I am sittin".

Hell now, there are times she here is doing both. I will never figure out, and I will not ask her to explain

Saw them at Narita airport and in the subway... I guess you can miss.??.. I will go to Louyang, an ancient city in June... I think I will stay in a hotel, probably not holiday inn... is there a rail to hold onto?

I'll tell you from unfortunately experience.. if on a train and you've just got to go, there should be a rail if you face one of the directions.. I later realized on a second trip to it why I had so many problems!

I have never used one in Asia and don't really want to. I am afraid everything in my pockets will fall out. I found that on the train, every other car has a western toilet. Probably not true on every train. In Japan, there is usually one westen toilet in the train station rest rooms. In Taiwan I saw a porti-potty with a squater.

Don't really like them - even the clean ones in Narita. The filthy ones in China I found too disgusting to use. I much prefered doing it in the woods when I was a boyscout.

Fortunately my SO hates them too and has western toilets in her house

western toilet? what's that?

Don't really like them - even the clean ones in Narita. The filthy ones in China I found too disgusting to use. I much prefered doing it in the woods when I was a boyscout.

Fortunately my SO hates them too and has western toilets in her house

western toilet? what's that?

The one that has toilet seat (American Standard).