Pink slip new Meaning! They changed the procedure!

Just comfirmed with some posts on 001.com, those got visa approved girls all got pink color slips. And this is the new change begaining on 4/28.

And other change is the visa pick-up date changes: if u live outside Cantoon, u need to wait several more days to pick up visa in the assigned post office. If u live in Cantoon, they will mail the visa package to u.

Then my girl got approved for sure!!!

:blink: -_- :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:o Shouldn't That Be The Other Way Around? :o

Seems to me.....if you lived outside Guangzhou (Cantoon) you'd get your visa mailed to you. Then if you lived in Guangzhou, you could just go down to the local specified post office and pick it up.

:D Makes Sense To Me! :D

The other way sounds :( Bass Ackwards :( to me!

PapaBear :rolleyes:

Ok so the white slip is now a pink slip (somebody must have a sense of humor there giving out pink slips)? Can someone sneak over to the girls site and find out the colors used now.

Also I messaged my SO to get the lucky white outfit to where to the interview. I guess this changes everything. We need a liaison who can report back. Forget the SO forum we need an intersite committee to plan stategies.

Seriously does anyone know all the changes going on. King gave a clear explanation of the pick up change. What else is there?

Just comfirmed with some posts on 001.com, those got visa approved girls all got pink color slips. And this is the new change begaining on 4/28.

And other change is the visa pick-up date changes: if u live outside Cantoon, u need to wait several more days to pick up visa in the assigned post office. If u live in Cantoon, they will mail the visa package to u.

Then my girl got approved for sure!!!

:blink:  :lol:  :o  :o  :o  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :o  :o  :D  :D

Congratulations!

It sounds like they are trying to unify with other countries.

As I recall, pink slips mean success in vietnam, too.

Pink slips in the U.S. is an old expression for getting fired. Getting the "pink slip" usually means you get to go collect unemployment. I'm not sure where the expression came from, but that's how I've always used it.

Pink slips in the U.S. is an old expression for getting fired. Getting the "pink slip" usually means you get to go collect unemployment. I'm not sure where the expression came from, but that's how I've always used it.

In the old days they used to put a pink piece of paper in your pay envelope if it was your last (i.e. you were fired). Thats where the expression came from. Bad luck for sure

so does this mean no more pink(white) turning to blue if they are mailing it to you?

I feel sorry for the couple that get a pink(white) slip then find in the mail 3 to 5 days later a Blue

some SO have spend lot of time and money traveling there. if they recieve a blue in the mail it could cause lot of problems

Robert

I guess this means two changes?? Before, when the white slip was used, there was a pink slip..

This is what one thread said about all these frick'in slips:

- Blue slips are issued when the VO thinks you haven't proven a valid relationship to their satisfaction.

- They are accompanied by a pink slip saying what they want.

- A yellow slip is issued when everything seems to be in order but they don't have everything covered on their end.

- A white slip is what you want. It tells you to come back the next day and get the visa.

And white, being the absence of all colors, could spontaneously turn into another color within 24 hours...

What's replacing the pink slip, does it go away, or the comments are too old?

Pink slip for chasing sheep at night? Would make a man look more attractive for sure.

:blink: