Got our Interview date!

If you watch very closely, you can actually see the wheels of government moving ever so slowly. Congratulations. Have you gotten the P4 yet?

One piece of advice. Make sure all your documents (notarial certificates, etc.) are up to date. If I recall, the GZ website uses a one year validity period for many documents. Many folks here go ahead and get updated documents if they're older than 6 months.

Thanks for the advice. I will go over everything with a fine-toothed comb. I am also going to make the Chinese videotape along to send along with all my degrees in Chinese to make sure there is no problem on that end.

I just told my SO and she doesnt know what to think. She doesnt dare believe its true.

It looks like it was about 175 days from when they received the completed P3 to the interview date.

:redblob:  :blink:  :redblob:  :lol:  :redblob:  :D  :redblob:  :greenblob:  B)

Congrats !!!!!

I'm e-mailing GZ right now. B)

Call DOS. It might be faster.

I would Frank,

I'm on borrowed time now because I really need to finish getting ready for work and wouldn't have the time to wait on hold. But that's ok. I've waited this long, I can wait nervously for another 24 hours. :redblob:

Congrats. Looks like being conservative is over. And thanks for the information on the time line. When you get your P4 letter, would appreatiate the date on it as well.

Looks like a slight slow down, but clearly if they are scheduling you for the week after the move, things are well in hand. This could be good news for those concerned about possible delays because of the move. I figure the two week increase we are seeing could be all that happens in combination with the May holidays.