vaccinations

Ok, I look at the instructions and swore it said to send the vaccination record with the AOS application...

Am I wrong?

Seems as if I've heard many here refer to needing it for the interview, and someone told my wife something similar.

We're K-1.

Thanks.

- Noob

Ok, I look at the instructions and swore it said to send the vaccination record with the AOS application...

Am I wrong?

Seems as if I've heard many here refer to needing it for the interview, and someone told my wife something similar.

We're K-1.

Thanks.

- Noob

:wacko:No, you are not crazy. :wacko:I have read several places in the instructions where it contradicts itself. :ph34r: Gee, imagine that !! I think in general you may send it in with I-485. For K1, I have read that it needs to be included. I would include it to be safe. Ours will go in in the next week or two. It will have everything needed or nice to have as the instructions say miss one item and it might cause the application to be denied. In which case you would have to file and Pay again !!

Guest Long_strider

You obtain the form from an approved civil surgeon. The civil surgeon verifies the necessary vaccinations and if not already obtained, then provides the needed vaccinations, completes the form and places it in a sealed envelope. (ask for a copy). Usually you present the sealed enverlope with the vaccination form at the time of the AOS interview. Some offices may request that you submit at the time of AOS application.

The BCIS/USCIS website has the details for this Under an FAQ.

long_strider

From what I have read on this sight - it works either way. If you send it with your AOS paperwork then the VO will bring it to your AOS interview. If you dont send it with your AOS paperwork you bring it yourself to the AOS interview. In either case it is supposed to be sealed beforehand at the doctors office who examined the vaccination record.

We mailed our suppliment with the AOS paperwork last January as instructed by the helpline. Our interview is this Friday so I will let you know what happens in our case.

Jeff

From what I have read on this sight - it works either way.  If you send it with your AOS paperwork then the VO will bring it to your AOS interview.  If you dont send it with your AOS paperwork you bring it yourself to the AOS interview.  In either case it is supposed to be sealed beforehand at the doctors office who examined the vaccination record.

We mailed our suppliment with the AOS paperwork last January as instructed by the helpline.  Our interview is this Friday so I will let you know what happens in our case.

Jeff

I am banking on this because we didnot mail it in. (I-693supp)

I was more concerned about having her EAD/AOS submitted in on time so here temp work stamp is seamless without having to stop work. But she still may have to stop anyway if no EAD card. Although here appt for bio is coming up.

keeping our fingers crossed