How to trace the CR paperwork on DHL?

1-800-CALL-DHL (1-800-225-5345)

You need the mailing date of your petition from the NVC to get a waybill/airbill number from the DHL operator.

So may I ask is this phone number for the mainland callers? Do I need to add any numbers before this number if I am calling from Mainland?

Look forward to hearing from you soon! You have been a great help to me!

FREEASABIRD

Edited by FREEASABIRD (see edit history)

DHL china service centre free call:8008108000,

or 020-86669288

addresser code is prt or mht,

A£ºPortsmouth, NH - USA dhl, code:prt

B£ºManchester, NH - USA dhl,code:mht

addresser name is:national visa center£¬

addressee is american GUZ consulate in GUZ

ask about the pakage send on xx date.

You are check your pakage from DHL web:http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/home.asp

track it by reference

Reference : I-730

Delivery Date Range: the date which NVC tells you your case send to GUZ or later a week.

Destination Tariff Point:can

TRACK

1-800-CALL-DHL (1-800-225-5345)

You need the mailing date of your petition from the NVC to get a waybill/airbill number from the DHL operator.

So may I ask is this phone number for the mainland callers? Do I need to add any numbers before this number if I am calling from Mainland?

Look forward to hearing from you soon! You have been a great help to me!

FREEASABIRD

Here's the customer service number for DHL-China, 800-810-8000 ( Toll-Free).

You may want to start here for your inquiries. Let them know you are looking for a waybill number on a package mailed on a certian date, (the NVC mailing date of your petition).

I hope this can get you started. If not, call the 1-800 number I first posted for DHL-USA. I think you can dial it directly being that it is an universal toll number but I'm not sure what problems if any you'll run into.

You can also try doing a search on "DHL" here. There's alot of information about it.

Good luck on your quest. I hope it works out for you.

DHL-CHINA

DHL-USA

Hey, guys, I have tried many times to track by reference on the DHL website (according to what Mama Bear said on the forum here), but it turned out very disappointing, I could not find any info about the shipment out of NVC on June 28, 2006. It is just so strange.

Can someone get into the DHL website, can find out the info for me????

I guess I am just getting dumber because of this waiting process. B)

Help me out if anyone can.

Thanks and GOD BLESS! :ph34r:

GOD BLESS~!!!!!

FREEASABIRD

Hey, guys, I have tried many times to track by reference on the DHL website (according to what Mama Bear said on the forum here), but it turned out very disappointing, I could not find any info about the shipment out of NVC on June 28, 2006. It is just so strange.

I guess I am just getting dumber because of this waiting process. :(

Thanks and GOD BLESS! :)

GOD BLESS~!!!!!

FREEASABIRD

Do you have a waybill number for your mailing date or do you need to get one from DHL?

I guess I am just getting dumber because of this waiting process. :(

Thanks and GOD BLESS! :)

GOD BLESS~!!!!!

FREEASABIRD

It should be already dilivered, i see those in aug already dilivered, yours in june.maybe they delated the information, i even cannot find my on 15th june

i cannot make a link here or post foto here, it not alow me said wrong url, I will post the foto I got from dhl in gallery

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...m&album=209

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)

GO to DHL Worldwide Express website http://www.dhl.com

Select USA

A new page will open

At the top highlight tracking and click on TRACK BY REFERENCE

In the Reference field type CORRESPONDENCE

For the Shipment date you should select a day before and after the date NVC said they sent your file.

Customer number leave blank

Origin Postal code should be 03801

Then Click Track (thanks to YuAndDan and to Randy)

Got this off Visajourney =) soo thanks ..

• 1 month later...

I just tried this tracking process and the NVC automated help said they did not have my case numbers. So I called back and talked to an operator who was able to confirm our papers were in the packet picked up by DHL on 11/6. DHL tracking says that package was "Signed by Stamp" on 11/15.

So I guess the automated system is now reporting "no such case number" on all cases that have already shipped?