Approval notice

I received my approval notice from TSC yesterday. Now the wait beings (again!). The new form is valid till 11/17/05. The petition now goes to NVC where it will languish for two to three weeks, then it will be sent back to GZ where my so will be called for another interview.

Once it's in GZ I hope we don't have to wait two months for a date...and I pray the "interview" is merely for her to pick up her visa.

The petition was approved once I was able to address all doubts with the TSC, so there shouldn't be any more problems. However, I'm going to tell my so to have her police record and divorce certificate updated. Do you have additional suggestions?

Guest ShaQuaNew
:D One more step, that's Great News Alex :D

138457[/snapback]

Alex...

was just looking through some of your previous posts to get an idea of your history. Wow, you've really been through the wringer. :ph34r: Wishing you all the best of luck here for a smooth effort this time....No snags... :D

alex,

smart to anticipate the document issue...

The divorce cert has no expiration.

The main doc's for expiration implications, for an initial intervew, are:

1) Intent to marry (confirms you still intent to marry)

You should probably do another one; she might be asked to 'swear' to a new one at consulate, but I don't reallly know.

2) Police cert. from beneficiary (confirms no recent criminal activity)

3) Single cert. from beneficiary (confirms she is still single)

4) Financials from petitioner (confirms you still meet the public charge issues).

Might want to consider to update the I-134 and employer letter.

good luck !!

Alex, best wishes for you and your SO.... and heed David's (Grasshopper) advice!

Alex:

There is a light!

I agree with David; make sure the financials are current....2004 tax return.

Just a word of caution; I got hung up in NVC hell in New Hampshire. They pulled my K-1 out for "secondary background check of beneficiary"...it's been 5 months with no word...I hope you breeze through.

Fight the Fight!

Phil

Sounds great Alex!! :unsure:

I'd agree with David and have her prepared for the full interview including the kitchen sink even though she passed the interview before. It would be better to have to cart everything to GZ again than to find our you were missing something they just thought they had to see again.

Odds are if she has everything with her they won't want anything, but the opposite holds true also.

Alex,,, This is the Greatest. After all the hell they put you through.

Yes, I'm home, got my parole papers yesterday. Now I'm on house arrest for another week. Yup! Guohua is Happy.

Thanks to all my friends at CFL for pulling for me. And of course,,, Thanks to Alex for letting you all know.

Yup,,, They took away my smokes and my beer and I won't let them TOUCH my Harley or Goldwing. The Doc said to me, Mr. Massey,,,, Ofcourse I had to look and see who see was taking too, Nobody calls my Mr. Massey. She, said you have to change your life style.

I ask just how much of a change?

Well, We meet half way!

Thank you every one and thank you and good luck to you Alex.

Rick