Changing Address

Well, after a good discussion, my wife and I decided it was time for her to retire from work and go stay with her mom as we wait in this endless bogdown. The only problem is her address listed on the I130 is her work address and her phone is her apartment in Shenzhen. So... what forms do I need to submit to change her address. Do I email GZ directly? Do I lick my finger and stick it in the air and wait? Any suggestions guys and gals on the best way I should go about this? I dont want to screw our paperwork up any... Personally I think GZ should just go ahead and issue me a visa based on the fact I am a taxpaying US citizen.. but that is for another thread...

Eagerly awaiting some super smart answers... thanks!

:wub: :wub:

My SO moved after we filed the K1... We sent a email from the Guz site and told them of the change. I filed it, I think they may pay more attention since we are the Petitioner. I tried time when the papers were in GUZ.. it your file has not arrived, they will tel you they don't have the file.... I did this over a month period of time... because the file find of takes a vacation for 4-6 weeks once the na2 has been received. IT kind of sits in neverland.

THen I would send a address change request, basically just a email with the GUZ number and your finacee's info... They called her on on a saturday March 25 asking for her new address in chinese.. She received the file a week later on April 1. She sent it back April 4.

they were pretty good about the address change,I was concerned at first, but it worked out fine. I just pray it will work out fine for the rest of the process, for me and the others here. God Bless