How many of us August interviewees still wait?

aug 20 interview still waiting

Welcome to our group! We have strength in our rapidly growing numbers. Read through all the many posts on this forum. It will be worth your time. I encourage you to join in our proactive campaign to bring our loves home. We are in the "guarded optimsm" mode currently, as some seeming good news has emerged this month. Some of us have been cleared, and there is news that more clearances are en route to GZ. :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aug 20 interview still waiting

Welcome to our group! We have strength in our rapidly growing numbers. Read through all the many posts on this forum. It will be worth your time. I encourage you to join in our proactive campaign to bring our loves home. We are in the "guarded optimsm" mode currently, as some seeming good news has emerged this month. Some of us have been cleared, and there is news that more clearances are en route to GZ. :huh:

I'd call it "suspicious, yet benefit-of-the-doubt optimism" ;)

Just let me at those computers. . . I'll have all our visas printed by this weekend! :huh:

You mean.. let you by the "visa machine" ?? ;)

The one that "broke" August 1st ?

;)

Looking back, it's kinda funny.. That is exactly what they told people on 8/1... "The visa machine" is broken... I was thinking then, right outside the consulate.. WTF??

How do you "break" a visa printer?? LOL

we know better now of course

Aug.5th interview and still waiting!

stella, according to well known statitics, I'll get my visa 4 days before you because you interviwed 4 days after us,.......It's in the cards !

LOL

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight .. :blink:

Never mind if you get visa 4 days earlier than I:)) Maybe I can go to GZ with your lady together since we are all in Shanghai! Hope hear some good news soon. :unsure:

August interviewees  on 001 for ur reference. "yes" means " already got visa or EMS"

"visa come soon "      01/08

JLDW                      01/08

Nicole                  01/08

Sarah                      01/08

stella                    05/08

’±•‘ˆß                  06/08                  yes               

beechan                  06/08

luckystar                  07/08                  yes

JenniferiXiao Mi)        07/08

ice369                      08/08

Hailanlan                    12/08

Jiaoxiao                    12/08

anna_...                    13/08

Mike and Ying              14/08

sherryagain                    16/08

Flora_713                  19/08              cleared

Janean                          19/08

Rose                              20/08 

dou                                21/08

yanstrong                    21/08

kimark                          22/08              yes

luckybabe                          26/08              yes

chary                            26/08            cleared

Julidy                                26/08

kelly1996                        27/08

Zhoubaobao                            28/08

Littlebear                            29/08             

whitetao                                  ?                cleared

if ur fiance(e) is also August interviewee, Pls add here. but pls make sure if ur fiance(e) on 001 already on the list. u know, sometimes just different name on 001 but same person.

I am Cathy and my int. was aug 23. I am still waiting.

Guest JWang666666

It seems our visa applications during Aug/Sep 2002 have not been submitted for the name check process until Nov 2002 based on the followings:

It seems no name check processing is submitted prior to case # was assigned. For the case #GUZ2002092929, it may be the case was entered into GZ's computer system on Sep 29, 2002 although your interview was conducted on Aug 1, 2002 as # 29 of the possible 99 applications. For 99 a day, it make sense to control the total # of 27,000 immigration categories per year for all P, K3, & K1.

Did anyone get a case # prior to her/his interview date as above format? say case # 2002051517 and has been interviewed on 08/01/02?

The mistakes & damages are done and can not be undone. It seems the name check was not processed for the cases of interviews have been conducted during Aug/Sep 2002 until Nov 2002 instead of explaining "resubmitted". There was a time to hold the visa issurance when the alert system was raised before Sep 11 last year. The hold, in addition to policy changes, new system, processing error can mess up the whole processes in order of interview dates.

For few exceptions, the most of the name check should be cleared instantly if the check is merely on the first names of the visa applicants. It has been 3 months since the Nov 2002. There may be something else that we don't know. However for any screening process, there must be some categories used to determine the Pass/No Pass. Even the case is not pass, the notice should be given to applicant or petitioner.

Did anyone called DOS and has been told that the case is cleared?

Best regards to all