huh? what?  were was I? I just had this dream and then these bad guys were chasing me... and then ... :rolleyes:  :angry:  :angry:  no more and then!!!

Funny stuff, where they dressed in old style Mao military uniforms or where they lots of airport security with dogs chasing you?

As far as the rest of your post, we are all in this together.

Eeyore,

Before we all sell our possessions, jump in a boat and head to China (which I am not against! ).. let's take a deep breath and be eternally happy that we have found our soulmate.

I wish I had some real great, concise advice like my SO always seems to give me... but the fact is that separation [anxiety] is what we all feel.

Our favorite line is: "yong yuan zai yi qi" -- Forever Together. It makes for a great mantra too !

Even if you decided to go over there, before you go... you can get an employee letter stating your current income, get the bank statement letters, and have your tax returns and still provide them at the interview. And then work at getting a job on your return.

Can you just go for a visit?

Let's all hang in there together...

I agree with all that has been said here. We believe we have found the one true love of our lives and that is why the seperation is so painful and frustrating. We all have joined this web sight because we share the same pain and frustration and some day we wll all share the same happiness and joy when we are finally reunited with our SOs. I feel I am a very lucky man to find some one so wonderful and I also feel I am a very lucky man to have a place like this where I can go to share both my pain and my joy. I shutter to think about how many others there are who do know about CFL.

Boba and Meixiang

Anger management 101: it's ok to be angry, it's how you deal with it that counts.

I think of a quite setting near a creek in the woods. A water fall, flowers and fuzzy bunnies all around. In my hands, is the neck of the guy that just pissed me off and I am holding his head under water.

aahhhh relaxing isn't it? :D :D :rolleyes: Great advice don, it worked for me.

Zixuan and I talk a lot about how we share everything in life.. We sometimes take this to joking proportions, which I'll share everyone..

But, , Zixuan once told me, "When you are happy, I am happy; when you are sad, I am sad". I asked her, "when I am angry, are you angry". She said, "No, only you angry".

I have to say, this left a profound imprint on me...

Guest blsqueaky

Just look at me, IR-1, not a single clue, the only good thing is that she is here on the K-3, but is only good for 13 more months, so what happens after that if Ling does not get interview by then, while still waiting for papers. So many things that I think about, since I am the only one here doing this. Charting new territory.

Just look at me, IR-1, not a single clue, the only good thing is that she is here on the K-3, but is only good for 13 more months, so what happens after that if Ling does not get interview by then, while still waiting for papers. So many things that I think about, since I am the only one here doing this. Charting new territory.

Squeak, I'de hate to see you go but I heard the weather in Mexico is lovely year round. Lings learning english so fast, spanish should be a snap. Can't see you playing hockey, so Canada's a no go. The question is what are you gonna do? Haha... Go Ling!!!

And for you guys getting all on the same boat together. Don't get onbard any boat with Leonardo Dicaprio and keep your sea stories to yourself, don't need to know too much, ok? :ph34r: :huh: :P

We need some cheetos up in here!!! Stat