I just made copies of the 1040 and the W-2. They don't need to see all those other forms such as schedule D, etc. Most people have reported here that they don't really want your tax records unless you are too close to the 125% poverty level from viewing your employer letter. Of course if you don't have a job but live on investments or own your own company the tax returns are a must. The instructions for the I-134 are very badly written and very vague but seem to support this philosophy. The VO made the comment to my fiancee after looking over my I-129F she had in front of her that I had a very good job (pharmacist) and she did not even ask to see my employment letter or anything in the I-134 at all...I'm guessing because she was aware that pharmacists in the US are way over the 125% poverity level.

Who knons what they want. Just send then a copy of everything. I have made it from the starting point to GZ without a question asked. I did send them everything every form specified in English, Chinese and translated where needed. I am going to buy stock in a paper factory.

Bruce