fax NO. to Maura harty

Guest janean

I just email Gray Davis a moment ago.

My Qyestion maybe is alittle silly, who is Gray Davis ? now My GG and I are trying to find any possible way to solve our visa problem, I am in August group and resubmit on Jan. 6th, No any information now.... :o as if we were in a dark hole, I nearly couldn't souport any more......

I sent a group letter (about 20 ppl) to Harty last week, but so far no response.

This whole thing is based on national security, and I guess everyone except "the few" are on a need-to-know base.

I am not discouraging you guys, but unless your case is really late (like over a year), nobody can do anything. I myself is frustrated enough already...

Hello,

I believe I have emailed or PMed the fax to everyone who has requested. If I missed anyone, please post here, or contact one of the people who already has the number.

Also, could someone please verify the fax number? It was given to me by a board member a while back, but I just wanted to be sure it is still valid.

Thanks,

P.J.

Hello,

I believe I have emailed or PMed the fax to everyone who has requested.  If I missed anyone, please post here, or contact one of the people who already has the number.

Also, could someone please verify the fax number?  It was given to me by a board member a while back, but I just wanted to be sure it is still valid.

Thanks,

P.J.

Maura Harty's website info at DOS is out of date, like her title and phone number.

I called that "old" number and talked to a lady there...She told me Maura Harty is at CA now, but I did verified her fax number, she wouldn't gave her phone number at CA, though...