Compiling evidence for p4

If I'm understanding this correctly, nothing will be in the envelope after the interview besides the forms we fill out from p4 and her docs, police, birth cert, etc?

Jim,

If you are refering to the sealed brown envelope that is given back with the visa, it has the whole file in it I-129, I-325 plus all of the P-3 and P-4 documents.

When we picked up their visas they also gave her a seperate bag with some original documents and the original pictures I sent in with the I-129. :P

Ok, that is making sence now Gene,

Thanks. It was seeming odd that people were getting visas with what was seeming like very little, but if everything is there from day one, that is more resonable. I also plan on retaking the INS style photos I had forgotten to send originally with the I-129 so if asked they are there, I have just been afraid to ask GZ about those directly, so the wouldn't pull the thing to the side to "study it"

Jim,

If you are refering to the sealed brown envelope that is given back with the visa, it has the whole file in it I-129, I-325 plus all of the P-3 and P-4 documents.

I tried to get a look at the contents of the sealed brown envelope as the customs officer at our POE was going over what seemed like every page. We he noticed my gaze, he turned the papers away from my view!

I do believe that all of the papers from the original petiton and all of the papers from the P3 and P4 were in the pile!

Jim,

I tried to get a look at the contents of the sealed brown envelope as the customs officer at our POE was going over what seemed like every page. We he noticed my gaze, he turned the papers away from my view!

I do believe that all of the papers from the original petiton and all of the papers from the P3 and P4 were in the pile!

That's funny. No .. you have no right to see what is being provided for your SO's entry into the US. :redblob:

Meixiang told me that her cousin was turned down during her interview because she had no hand written letters.  I think emails are good but I also feel hand written letters might be better.  I am not sure since Meixiang has not yet had her interview. 

Boba and Meixiang

I had a bunch of handwritten letters and cards (Xmas, birthday, love notes). Emails are not as good as letters and cards.