Lingling's name Finally Arrives at DOS

Guest Harleybob

Guest Harleybob

:) To Everyone still waiting,

Well !, after 5 months and 14 days Lingling's name has finally arrived at Dept. of State for final name check. I am not sure if it was my letter to Senator's Ray Basham D. Mi or U.S. Senator Carl Levin D. Mi that helped but what ever it was I am very happy to know that the final process has begun.

I asked for there help with this case and sent copies of letters from GZ and Clayton Hays which stated in Dec. they were looking into these Aug interviews. I stated to the Senators they have not done a thing concerning my case or the others from July, Aug, and Sept.

I explained to them if I or anyone else did such a poor job as exhibited by the Consulate in Guangzhou we would be fired, no matter what our job was.

When I sent these letters I also sent a copy to both GZ and Mr. Hays. Isn't it funny two days later her name arrived at DOS.

So in short if you want to complain do it to the politicians and always send a copy to GZ.

Sincerely Happy,

HarleyBob , Lingling & Songjin

Harley Bob:

Glad to hear there is at least some progress. :angry:

Owen's was resubmitted on Jan. 10, ours was reported by GZ to have been resubmitted on Jan. 13. What do we do now, cross our fingers. :)

Seriously, let's all hope for the best.

:D To Everyone still waiting,

Well !, after 5 months and 14 days Lingling's name has finally arrived at Dept. of State for final name check. I am not sure if it was my letter to Senator's Ray Basham D. Mi or U.S. Senator Carl Levin D. Mi that helped but what ever it was I am very happy to know that the final process has begun.

I asked for there help with this case and sent copies of letters from GZ and Clayton Hays which stated in Dec. they were looking into these Aug interviews. I stated to the Senators they have not done a thing concerning my case or the others from July, Aug, and Sept.

I explained to them if I or anyone else did such a poor job as exhibited by the Consulate in Guangzhou we would be fired, no matter what our job was.

When I sent these  letters  I also sent a copy to both GZ and Mr. Hays. Isn't it funny two days later her name arrived at DOS.

So in short if you want to complain do it to the politicians and always send a copy to GZ.

Sincerely Happy,

HarleyBob , Lingling  & Songjin

Good to hear Bob. I did the same.. So we hope it will work and ends this nightmare once for all