Has anyone here bought airtickets from www.bt-store.com?

We plan going back to China next month and want to find some low price of airticket.We just wonder wheather we could trust this website or not.Thanks!

I use that website and find that from the midwest (ohio) its the lowest price and the most flexible scheduling.

Today we paid for our airtickets through bank,It was direct deposit,People from this site said they would e-mail us E-ticket and we could go to airport anytime to print out paper tickets with tickets number,Is it the same way you guys got the tickets too?Thanks!

Today we paid for our airtickets through bank,It was direct deposit,People from this site said they would e-mail us E-ticket and we could go to airport anytime to print out paper tickets with tickets number,Is it the same way you guys got the tickets too?Thanks!

I paid with a credit card on the internet when I used their service to buy a ticket to Beijing in October.

I paid with a credit card on the internet when I used their service to buy a ticket to Beijing in October.

Did they only give you ticket number through e-mail and then you went to airport to print the paper ticket out?

Last time I went I did the e-ticket thing and I was able to print the ticket out, from the Northwest Airlines web site. I was also able to print out the boarding passes 24 hours before the flight left, all from Home. Worked pretty sweet. :D All that I needed was the confirmation number, I assume that is what they email you? ;)

Guest blsqueaky

I was just checking and comparing betweem bt and flychina, and they were about the same, but when I clicked availability, the good ones with bt were not avaiable, so the ticket then got more