GUZ says, "June or July"

That is the latest news from GUZ and is the same estimate that my congressman got from them. I think I am going to abide by that estimate, Nooneufo since we still really don't know how GUZ treats CR1s. I have the feeling that CR!s arenot put in the que until the name and bakground checks have been completed.

It's all good, he is totally worth the wait. :greenblob:

Hhhhmmmm.... If any of the pics show you with a whip in hand, after careful consideration I believe it wise not to show them at the interview. Of course if you question this decision please feel free to post them here for a decision by the other members.

Of course I don'yt mean to imply that you don't look great with a whip in hand, just that it might not be what GUZ expects of a petitioner.

Don't know how helpful it is, since there is little rhyme or reason to GZ, but we are CR-1 and it was around 3 1/2 months from name check completion to P-4, five months to interview. Judging by that, I'd say you could get P-4 late April, early May for June interview. Of course you could get it tomorrow. Who knows. Don't give up hoping.