We got the white slip

Ling had her interview Wednesday at 8 am, which was more like 11:30am by the time she actually had the interview. He was a white man with a beard and mustache. She said he was nice but she said he spoke quickly. Here are the questions that he asked her (we may have missed a few).

What is you husband name?

What does he do?

How long did he work there?

Where does he live?

Does your husband speak Chinese?

How many brothers and sisters does he have?

When did you first me?

How did you meet?

Which website?

When did you first meet?

When did you get married?

Is this the first marrage for each of you?

How many times did your husband visit?

Did you go to college?

What was your major?

Do you have any letters?

Do you have any pictures/where were they taken?

My wife was nervous. And I was nervous too because anything can happen there. But I felt like we had a strong case. Ling speaks English very well and I have taken 3 semesters of Chinese. We got married on my second visit to see her (not my first). And I have visited 4 times in the last year. We have over 1,000 pictures from the visits.

The area we were weak in was phone records emails, and letters. We used phone cards and other phone plans that don't track each call. We chatted online or talked on the phone more that emails or letters. But the VO didn't ask about phone records and the few letters we have were enough.

She and 4 other 001 woman who had the interviews that day got white slips. She arrives Wednesday night. We are both very happy!

Thank you everyone for all you help. I don't know how anyone can go though this process with out Candle for Love or 001.

Congrats!!!!! I am happy for you both. I hope we all can get so lucky. We are like you, and mostly call, but once I started to use one suite.com, we can at least print out what times and have a record, for anyone else interested.

Congrats again and best of luck in the future!

:(