Hey evreyone,

I am a new comer here. By nooneufo's interview list, I will recieve my p4 in April 26th :P . The pre-interview processing of my visa application has been finished for more than one month. A girl on 001 told me I have to wait for 3 more months after the name check. I would like to know it is true or not. Do we have any DCFs here? :)

Thank you all.

Elizabeth

beijingjenny,

I had down on my sheet you knew about the interview long before you got the P4, is that correct? I had taken your day count off because I had recalled you called for the interview because of pregnancy? Just want to be sure that I have your time line out of the series for what I think of as one of the exceptions, ie. pregnancy. Thanks.

Nooneufo, as far as I know, the pregnancy had nothing to do with the date. I certainly have no confirmation of this (never got any kind of response to my sending doc's notes), and was past our time for an interview anyway, based on others' timelines.

Lizzie, yes, it does look that way. Not sure why. Very, very few cases if any go through that fast to interview. Best wishes to you too!