Anyone approved in 2005 received their P3 Packet?

Just wondering if anyone who received NOA2 approval in 2005 has already received their P3 packet? Also post your timeline from the time NVC assigned case number until delivery to Consulate and then P3 destination and arrival date.

Curious minds want to know ....

Guest blsqueaky
Dude-that is fast. you may join me in being a nine month wonder!!!!!!

If it was not for sending in the wrong fee the first time, then being on the road and could not get my mail, my K-3 at a real good shot at 9 months.

Now we will see how long for the IR-1, and being back on the road again, I can just see that the forms will set in my mail box again for 7-10 days with my luck.

I don't know if you are pregnant or not. I'm pretty sure I'm not. Although......

My total time was nine months and twenty days--then I gave birth to twins. one was a 1/4 ounce K1 visa and the other was a 97 lb Chinese mop swinging' woman. I was five months at the TSC, 1 1/2 months at NVC and 76 days from the time NVC mailed it to GZ until I had visa, and wife, in hand.

some day I'll post my timelines-maybe

PROCRASTINATE NOW-DON'T PUT IT OFF !!!!!!!

I don't know if you are pregnant or not. I'm pretty sure I'm not. Although......

My total time was nine months and twenty days--then I gave birth to twins. one was a 1/4 ounce K1 visa and the other was a 97 lb Chinese mop swinging' woman.  I was five months at the TSC, 1 1/2 months at NVC and 76 days from the time NVC mailed it to GZ until I had visa, and wife, in hand.

some day I'll post my timelines-maybe

PROCRASTINATE NOW-DON'T PUT IT OFF !!!!!!!

Trigg, Good rule of thumb. I look at it the other way... Why procrastinate today? There's always tommorrow. :redblob:

nooneufo, Your not pregnant. I'm sorry you had to hear this from me, but have a beer belly. Somebody told Trigg about the beer belly thing a long time ago. That's how he found out. :greenblob:

aquach, I don't want to rain on your parade, but prepare yourself for the long haul my friend. Take the high's with the high's, the low's with the low's. I thought the same way you are now. I even wrote an estimated date I figured our interview would be. That date has passed now and I still have at least 6 more months ahead. That hurts.

I'm happy for you, but keep your pants on. :D :D

Quick note: Since thier technically isn't really a "P3" package anymore. Some of us CR1's have different opinions to what the "P3" is considered. I say the "P3" date is when you get the DS-230 sent out. Seems like the I-864's are in and out much quicker than the DS-230's. Be prepared for the next step, the bills are coming. Paying them is the easy part, getting them to put the application in the envelope and mail it back is the hard part. Nobody needs to procrastinate around here. Customer service does it for us. That's what we pay extra for.