Welcome aboard! B)

If you just cleared NVC, you can expect atleast 30 days for a customs hold before the consulate starts processing. If the p3 goes to the original address is there anyone who would be able to recieve it? The easiest thing to say is not to make waves, but if you need to change it you got to change it. I would not know the best way to aproach this, but I'm sure others who do will respond shortly.

I was just thinking how difficult it is to wait so long... I just got approval from NVC, does anyone know if we will have a problem changing her address before they send out Packet 3. She has mved and her friend went to the US?

If you absolutely must change her address, it is probably best to do this before GZ sends out P3. You can track the package "somewhat" through DHL. There are a number of threads on how to do this.

Here is one:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....ceda501786eb3b5

If GZ cannot change the address until the package arrives, track the package, then email them after the package arrives. Personally, I would also email them a change of address before the package arrives.

Check my timeline. I think it is fairly typical for the length of time your petition will take to get from NVC to GZ.