Group Letter- Second Draft

here is Triggs sample sig:

Sample signature letter::

This is in regards to above letter, I C. Trigg Minnick affix my signature and endorsement.

Dear Ms Harty:

I am presently finished with the visa process and have procured a Visa for my then fiancee through the consulate in Guangzhou China. My interests are in assisting you in any way possible in order to bring parody and thoroughness to the spouses and fiancee's of my fellow US citizens.

If there is anything that I may do to help you or if you have any questions concerning this matter please feel free to contact me at ------

Sincerely,

C. Trigg Minnick Ph. D., N.C.S.P.

can we get this pulled and pinned Don?

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trigg. Would you please e-mail me the letter draft that has been chosen to be sent to Harty.

Have you thought about sending a copy of the letter to William Martin and Michael Yen at GUZ? They are the ones that need to make the adjustments to deal with your complaints and suggestions. They are the ones who will take any heat from DOS.

I have battled with the CIS offices at GUZ and Beijing, they were worst than useless. I got so I would call or fax the regional BOSS of the CIS in Asia whose office is in Bangkok. With persistence, follow-up and clearly stating the facts involving in my complaints I think I did get some reaction from the two local CIS offices. But believe me, they never say, "oh sorry, we were wrong" and we will do this or that to corrrct the situation. I have assumed from the subsequent actions of the local, GUZ and Beijing, CIS officers that they had heard of my complaints and were sort of dealing with them, kind of like "grudgingly."

I think you all deserve "attaboys" for doing the letter. I wish you all well and that the letter is effective.

A great letter,  but I also think that an abbreviated version touching on the points that you have already mention'd would stand a greater chance of being read. Thanks for all the efforts and you can count on our signiture.

Trevor & Xiaoqin

Not to worry Trevor, the abbreviated cover letter that john was so kind to write is a brief description of the longer version.

HEY EVERYONE--Let's get the signature pages in before it's too late!!!

why do I sound so much like i'm MCing a fund raiser?????