Place your bets!!!

Don't worry about the no date scheduled yet. I called on a Tuesday I think and got that reply. After seeing everyone get dates the next day, I called again and had an interview date. So it just seems what day you call. I think if others afround the same time as you are getting dates, you might try and call again in a couple of days.

Dave

jgrier,

Bummer.

Here are the stats for 62 recent CFLer's.

P4 reported on this day of the week:

Mon 17

Tue 16

Wed 4

Thu 13

Fri 8

Sat 7

Sun 5

I take this to mean in GUZ-land that working on a Saturday or Sunday is not likely, unless your puffing a different hookah. If we assume these and the Friday and Thursdays reports to be from when they got it in the mail, which two or three days through EMS is possible, you could still hear about it. Government does use ancient updating software. But I would be thinking it is now next Monday and Tuesday, as per the 120 day MT-Theory (Pronounce that out loud). However, there are always a few who have gotten their info very late, even though their place in the Interview schedule fits the profile. I point out rogerluli' time line where the P3 to Interview is in line with the rest, but the P4 to Interview notice is only 15 days. Most people get an average of 6 weeks notice. Since the 100 day deal is recent, this could be just a teaser or a prelude to the future, because as we all know, this is a very complicated job (or insert your appropriate sarcasm here). Meanwhile, some may still be 120, or in yours, next Monday is 127, which still fits 40 or so other time lines. May the twins be with you.