Are digital photos going to be a problem?

We had 16 pages of photos, 6 on a page, 96 total photos. We took them in about 10 different cities throughout China. I scanned my film pictures into my computer. They never asked to look at them.

They didn't look at the phone bills, the phone card logs, the emails, the yahoo messenger logs, my birth certificate, divorce certificate, a copy of my passport with visa stamps, the brochures & tickets stubs from places we visited, the engagement ring receipt, the hotel receipts, the taxi & bus receipts, the airline stubs & copies of E-tickets, the hotel receipts, etc, etc.

They did ask for another copy of her birth certificate-the third copy.

In answer to the original question. I never heard of anyone having pictures rejected because they weren't taken with a film camera, or for any other reason for that matter. :)

We had 16 pages of photos, 6 on a page, 96 total photos. We took them in about 10 different cities throughout China. I scanned my film pictures into my computer. They never asked to look at them.

They didn't look at the phone bills, the phone card logs, the emails, the yahoo messenger logs, my birth certificate, divorce certificate, a copy of my passport with visa stamps, the brochures & tickets stubs from places we visited, the engagement ring receipt, the hotel receipts, the taxi & bus receipts, the airline stubs & copies of E-tickets, the hotel receipts, etc, etc.

In answer to the original question. I never heard of anyone having pictures rejected because they weren't taken with a film camera, or for any other reason for that matter. :P

John... when she brought out the kitchen sink.. what was the VO's response? :( ;) :P :) :P

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

You had to have been a boy scout.. a double or tripple egale one at that! heheh

On my first visit we tok photos with a film camera and digital camera. Pretty even about 20 photos from each. On my second trip we took only digital photos, around 70. We had photos of me with her parents and other family members on the second visit.

When my fiancee went in for the interview, she had placed the photos with me and her family in the front of all the photos, so they were the ones the VO looed at first. She had not problem getting the visa.

Dave

I used digital photo's. I put them on a CD and took them to Walmart. I was able to get them printed out and they had the date on the back of the picture. I did this shortly after I returned from Beijing so the date would be close to the time when I was in China. The pictures look exactly like film camera photos. You cannot even tell they are digital. Plus I only put the pictures that I wanted to print on the CD.

In answer to the original question. I never heard of anyone having pictures rejected because they weren't taken with a film camera, or for any other reason for that matter. :P

John... when she brought out the kitchen sink.. what was the VO's response? ;) :redblob: :P :lol: :redblob:

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

You had to have been a boy scout.. a double or tripple egale one at that! heheh

Somehow you can never have enough documentation. Nicole took all the phots, plane tickets, e-mail. So what did the VO get intersted in, some bank statements from my US bank, and my 401K statement because it showed I had investments in US.

VO didn't look at the photos or e-mails or other stuff. You never know.