DOB of fiancee is wrong according to NVC info

I called the NVC today and they verified my file had reached them and they were sending it out. She told me that the consulate should receive the package in 2-4 weeks. However when she went to verify my fiancee's info, the DOB was incorrect.

She told me that it would be ok since my fiancee would have to provide a birth certificate during the interview. Anybody have any opinions on this situation?

I have a question???

Is the date of birth on the I-129 wrong, or the one you gave the operator at NVC? If there is a difference, it could just be a typographical error. But it could also be a problem with her name-check clearing between the P-3 and P-4 stages.

I do not want to sound pessimistic, but I would want my form to be correct with her birth certificate, to avoid any problems or delays.

Dave

Maybe it won't be a big issue. Just make sure everything gets filled out correctly when your P3 arrives. Liz's name was written incorrectly in one place of our petition and she wrote down the wrong name for her ex-husband!! How someone does that is beyond me, but better she forgets his name than remembers! :P