After she arrives in U.S.....what next?

What is the order to file these?

What do the letters stand for?

How much do they cost.

Is time a critical issue?

Any info will be greatly appreciated

p.s. wife is expected to arrive in four days!!!!

AOS- Affidavit Of Support/ Adjustment Of Status (I-485)

EAD- Employment Authorization Document (I-765)

AP- Advance Parole (I-131)

File simultaneously. K-3 doesn't need AP. K-1 does.

Find the fees on the USCIS website.

Time is critical.

Breath deep and relax. First priority-get her here. Second priority-honeymoon. Third priority-honeymoon. Fourth priority-recover from honeymoon. Fifth priority-forms and paperwork.

Once she is here enjoy it. The forms can wait a few weeks. If it costs a little time-SO WHAT??? She is here with you!!!!

Breath deep and relax.  First priority-get her here.  Second priority-honeymoon. Third priority-honeymoon. Fourth priority-recover from honeymoon. Fifth priority-forms and paperwork.  

Once she is here enjoy it. The forms can wait a few weeks. If it costs a little time-SO WHAT??? She is here with you!!!!

All them "honeymoons" by 90 days?...........WoW! :blink:

Breath deep and relax.  First priority-get her here.  Second priority-honeymoon. Third priority-honeymoon. Fourth priority-recover from honeymoon. Fifth priority-forms and paperwork.  

Good Idea Trigg!!!

However, you forgot priority 4.5 -- learn how to deal with the fact that I will never get a full night's sleep again!!!! :blink: