Shipping Documents via FedEx to Shanghai

I shipped our final documents for the interview via FedEx on Saturday February 12 from California and they arrived and cleared customs in Shanghai on the 15th.

FedEx had the documents on the delivery truck the next morning and called my MM for delivery.

They were very quick, but also a bit expensive as I paid $91.00 for five pounds of documents.

It is a nice feeling knowing the documents arrived safely and it certainly made MM very happy.

I shipped a 2 pound box of documents by DHL about 3 weeks ago. My SO got it after 4 days. Cost was $56.00. I paid for Global Priority at the post office, they said 4 to 6 business days, and after 2 weeks still have not been delivered.

I would rather spend the extra money to be sure the package gets there, than have the mail handed over to China postal system. They seem to sit on the package for a week or more.

Dave

I agree, I prefer to use one of these shiping companies and not depend upon the mail system.

It is worth the few extra dollars to have these very important documents arrive safely and on time.

Looks like the shipping charges are similiar between DHL and FedEx.

Good Luck