Dealing with all matters in Airzona

I think I'll teach my S.O. Spanish. Then after we're married and have to apply for her name change and SSA and all the other things required. She'll have no problems at all and get it and more. I might even get free medical and free food and have the state pay for my home.

Oh :unsure: , I sorry,,, I have a friend here who just married a girl from Mexico,

He walked in with her and the world was handed to them.. He just said,,, Hell, Rick,, I can quit my job and live off the state. They state of Az. Offered to help her get a car and cheap housing and pay for her ESL classes with a private tutor, She also got a coupon for $80.00 dollars amonth in free groceries.

HELP!!!!

Rick <_<

I think I'll teach my S.O. Spanish. Then after we're married and have to apply for her name change and SSA and all the other things required. She'll have no problems at all and get it and more. I might even get free medical and free food and have the state pay for my home.

Oh ;) , I sorry,,, I have a friend here who just married a girl from Mexico,

He walked in with her and the world was handed to them.. He just said,,, Hell, Rick,, I can quit my job and live off the state. They state of Az. Offered to help her get a car and cheap housing and pay for her ESL classes with a private tutor, She also got a coupon for $80.00 dollars amonth in free groceries.

HELP!!!!

Rick :unsure:

Isn't the land of equality fantastic ? -- Too bad it seems that some are more "equal" then others... By the way I highly recommend reading "Animal Farm" -- it is all about being "more equal"...

I am pretty sadden by the turn of this conversation, now we have some frustrated individuals who seem to me to express in a implicit way some anti-hispanic comments . Well gents let me tell you what times is it :

- Who would like to live for a week the life of an hispanic immigrant just arriving in the USA ?

- Just by having a certain colour of skin you have already certain privileges ( stop & search , glass ceiling , etc... ) so enjoy it / make as much money as you want and you will see at the end , those little issues will not affect much of your life or waste your energy .

- Tough mate , if you think privileges are unfair - just need to vote for a radical changes in policy , i would suggest a bit of marxism , hippism and then maybe , maybe ....

Let us keep it real : it is the " land of the free " not the " land of the equal "

Best regards,

Hi - not really in california although I would love so can practice espanol - heheeheh

I am living in the rainy United Kingdom ( where no one is free but the grass is always green ) , i stated in my profile living in the world because pretty lived all over the place ( father was in French marines ) ....

search and seizure... beautiful words. The cops in New York and other parts of U.S. should stop the practice of racial profiling and start searching new Chinese immigrant kids for drugs and guns as well. I can't imagine why Mexicans get better help. I am pretty sure the law is the same, just that most Chinese are not aware of the benefits to take advantage of it or too darn stupidly proud to.

Here we go the classic and banal argument - stop and search is well targeted . have you noticed you failed to comment on the glass ceiling . but I am not going to get into this debate . My Law prof taught us , no one take advantage of a legislation but instead people use a legislation.

You may be out gunned here Shimaore. Tony is both Chinese and a lawyer.