• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The system is now "hands off" but we have had some small problems. Check back in a couple of weeks.

I heard the same thing today. Now it looks like that "2 weeks" we were told was not accurate. "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

Let me translate for you..

<deleted>

I don't even want to go there

Two weeks from now is near Chinese New Year. Even if the name is clear, it will take at least another two weeks to get the visa (4 weeks total).

visas in March kids..... Then again. Wishful thinking :lol:

Sorry, I am being negative again.. Girlfriend slapped me hard last time about this attitude..

Oh yeah baby, spank me !!

:D

Ooops !!!

Sorry, just blurted !!!

Two weeks from now is near Chinese New Year. Even if the name is clear, it will take at least another two weeks to get the visa (4 weeks total).

visas in March kids..... Then again. Wishful thinking ;)

Sorry, I am being negative again.. Girlfriend slapped me hard last time about this attitude..

:o

Ooops !!!

Sorry, just blurted !!!

It is good to be realistic sometimes. So you don't have high expectation. March is probably right. :lol: It better be or we will be screening mad :D

Maybe she was more pissed than I thought. My wife stormed out the door about two hours ago after lecturing me and didn't come back for lunch. Not being back for lunch is really a major thing for her.

Maybe only I am stuck in Shenyang waiting for a visa pick-up letter. Maybe she went ahead and went to Panjin to visit her relatives.

visas in March kids..... Then again. Wishful thinking :(

:D

Ooops !!!

Sorry, just blurted !!!

It is good to be realistic sometimes. So you don't have high expectation. March is probably right. :o It better be or we will be screening mad :angry:

Great ! Now you make my fiancee feels bad !! I RATE YOU !! I was kidding...

OK, kids, now all of us say in UNISON.. VISAS IN 2 WEEKS !!! Let's practice, shall we?

Maybe she was more pissed than I thought.  My wife stormed out the door about two hours ago after lecturing me and didn't come back for lunch.  Not being back for lunch is really a major thing for her. 

Maybe only I am stuck in Shenyang waiting for a visa pick-up letter.  Maybe she went ahead and went to Panjin to visit her relatives.

Wow, your wife really think that you don't do enough to get the visa.

Maybe she was more pissed than I thought.  My wife stormed out the door about two hours ago after lecturing me and didn't come back for lunch.  Not being back for lunch is really a major thing for her.  

Maybe only I am stuck in Shenyang waiting for a visa pick-up letter.  Maybe she went ahead and went to Panjin to visit her relatives.

owen, she is not pissed off.. She just miss Domino's pizzas OK?

Get over it man.

Maybe she was more pissed than I thought.  My wife stormed out the door about two hours ago after lecturing me and didn't come back for lunch.  Not being back for lunch is really a major thing for her.  

Maybe only I am stuck in Shenyang waiting for a visa pick-up letter.  Maybe she went ahead and went to Panjin to visit her relatives.

owen, she is not pissed off.. She just miss Domino's pizzas OK?

Get over it man.

She must be really mad because she will miss her nap. :angry:

Today makes 10 long days since the Grand Resubmission of 01/04. Two weeks is almost up already and we are seeing very little progress in clearing out the backlog, just one here and there every once in a while. Could it possibly be that we have been fed misleading statements again?

Today makes 10 long days since the Grand Resubmission of 01/04.  Two weeks is almost up already and we are seeing very little progress in clearing out the backlog, just one here and there every once in a while.  Could it possibly be that we have been fed misleading statements again?

you got it buddy...

That was called "disinformation " in the 50's

They have no grasp of the process. Period. And I don't buy those "reprogramming glitches" " leave us alone for a bit" stuff anymore

Frankly, I've seen pleas here NOT to call DoS this week to let them "work", but the number we call are merely looking at screens... NOT doing the namechecks themselves.... So what's the deal here?