Welcome to CFL GF,

Likewise you can go to the USCIS web site for 2 reasons.

#1. Check the USCIS overall processing dates for your type of application (I-129?). There Gov. reported dates lag behind and I often look in at Visajourney.com for the CSC forum to look at the trends, individual timelines or threads on approval for a more up to date guesstimate. EDIT: I've seen a few I-130 two month approvals recently.

#2. Register first, then enter your WAC# on the NOA-1.

EDIT: Now I see your timeline. I-130/K3. You can see your K-3 status also on the USCIS site also by entering your MSC#.

SECOND Edit: You're killing me GF. I see your timeline grow as I respond to your initial post. Looks like you know about the web site.

I mailed my I-130 to the Texas Service Center on September 10th, It was reansferred to the California center on Sept 15th. I recieved my e-mail notification of the NOA2 on January 8th...... So that would be about 124 days for approval.....It did not seem that long in the long run, but any seperation from my wife is always torture.

Jason,

Looked at I-129F's there (VJ) now and a similar trend at CSC for those applications. Many Oct./ Nov. and a few Dec. NOA-1 dates were mostly all approved during the time frame of Jan. 10th to 18th. Average maybe on the real high side of 2 months. Again I would guess that they are either letting them stack up and/or are doing them in batches.

Jason,

Looked at I-129F's there (VJ) now and a similar trend at CSC for those applications. Many Oct./ Nov. and a few Dec. NOA-1 dates were mostly all approved during the time frame of Jan. 10th to 18th. Average maybe on the real high side of 2 months. Again I would guess that they are either letting them stack up and/or are doing them in batches.

My NOA2 must be coming soon then. I am still waiting !!! I am figuring 3 months.

Just to update:

This AM, I see that 3 K-1's were approved w/ early Feb. NOA-2 dates.

Two with a NOA-1 of Dec. and one from mid Jan???. :D

No reported I-130/CR-1 activity. :P

Jason, I think I would be checking my individual CASE# status online daily in your shoes. Paper NOA 2's out of CSC are slow or sometimes never received. Likewise, online status at CSC has had some update problems too. :lol:

USCIS online status is worthless for us! It won't recognize the msc number. Been that way since July!, furthermore, they have already passed us in the I-485 "proccessing dates" at our local office. Calling CIS is a headache too. So, my only recourse was to send the local office a letter package w/documentation, and see what the hell is going on!........... :lol:

My stepdaughter's msc number for I-485 works okay. My wife's has "fell thru the cracks."...... :P