As we prepare for Jiening's interview, she is becoming quite nervous. I do my best to help keep her calmed down. She is going to go to GZ for her Medical exam in a few days and asked me about the relationship evidence. Will they put it into the envelope with the application docs, or should she leave it at home? She is very concerned that she will not be able to give them the I-134 at the hospital. I told her not to worry about that, I will bring it to GZ with me.

As we prepare for Jiening's interview, she is becoming quite nervous. I do my best to help keep her calmed down. She is going to go to GZ for her Medical exam in a few days and asked me about the relationship evidence. Will they put it into the envelope with the application docs, or should she leave it at home? She is very concerned that she will not be able to give them the I-134 at the hospital. I told her not to worry about that, I will bring it to GZ with me.

Phil,

As I have read in the past, the hospital puts everything in order in the envelope, and seals it in front of her. The I-134 is usually asked for during the interview so this should be ok for her to have separately! :D

She's nervous??? :rolleyes: I'm having to go take a stress test Friday because of all this dotting I's, and crossing t's ! hahaha!!! :P

I think only the documents listed in the OF-171, the appointment letter, are required to be brought to the medical exam. Here's the link: http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...edicalexam.html. The rest should be brought to the consulate at the time of the interview.

I can't remember what documents are listed, but I do know that Jingwen brought everything (forms, notarial certificates, etc.) except for the relationship evidence and the I-134.