• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I am getting tired of my wife's cleaness. She wants to install a shower head that filters out lead, minerals, and whatever. My house has a washer and dryer from the previous owner. She worries now about getting AIDS and other diseases from using them. I tried many times to tell her that dirt and some bateria are good for the body. Too clean is deadly for body.

Oh, I forgot to mention the ever important table cloth on the table, to protect the table, and the placemat on the table cloth to protect the table cloth that is protecting the table , and a sheet of newspaper on the placemat that is protecting the table cloth that was put there to protect the table and....

And with all this she still hollars "MESSY MAN" when I miss my mouth.

I wish I had the same problems as you men. My husband has been sick for the last few days from a cold (that I gave him) and he refuses to shower while he is sick- he says I am trying to kill him :lol: - luckily I still can't smell.

My mom also told me to avoid shower when I am sick. When you are naked, your cold might get worse.

I REFUSE to undress over the washer so my slightly soiled clothing can fall directly into the cleansing waters.  (you gotta draw the line somewhere in this orderliness/cleanliness thing :-)

Ah grasshopper, soon will learn the only line you can cross is the one she erases.

I REFUSE to undress over the washer so my slightly soiled clothing can fall directly into the cleansing waters.  (you gotta draw the line somewhere in this orderliness/cleanliness thing :-)

Ah grasshopper, soon will learn the only line you can cross is the one she erases.

All this is sounding like a Henny Youngman one-liner, "Take my wife, please!"...

It isn't that bad, is it?......... :lol:

Syl- Xiaoming also refuses to shower when he has a cold, despite that fact that our apartment is about 70 degrees inside.

Anyone ever heard of not washing socks and underwear together? We actually had a big fight about this when we first met, Xiaoming's mom, him and a doctor we saw all are convinced this will cause yeast infections and other un-namable horrors to occur. I can't budge him on this, not even a little- not even when I have washed our socks and underwear together for over a year and nothing has happened....

Oh and I also get the slipper thing from Xiaoming's mom.... she has different slippers for different rooms of the house. She has to stop and change before entering the kitchen or bathroom.

Anyone ever heard of not washing socks and underwear together? We actually had a big fight about this when we first met, Xiaoming's mom, him and a doctor we saw all are convinced this will cause yeast infections and other un-namable horrors to occur. I can't budge him on this, not even a little- not even when I have washed our socks and underwear together for over a year and nothing has happened....

Maybe if you tried NOT washing his underwear he would soon change his mind!