We are sending all the namechecks again, whether people ask us to or not. I think we will finish today. Your fiancée was one of seventeen we hadn't sent as of this morning.

...and my fiancee was another one of them, apparently. D'oh! Its always a case of anything that can go wrong will.

At least now, the things that can go wrong are running out!

:D

Just called DOS (45 minutes on hold) and my fiancee's case is still not clear.

The lady said they resubmitted on 1/6.  I did email them on 12/31 to resubmit. If you don't tell them to resubmit, you don't know when they will do it.

Tony,

My fiance's case was resubmited the same day will you. Let's keep our finger cross. Let infor each other too.

Vin

The lady said they resubmitted on 1/6.  I did email them on 12/31 to resubmit.   If you don't tell them to resubmit, you don't know when they will do it.

Tony,

My fiance's case was resubmited the same day will you. Let's keep our finger cross. Let infor each other too.

Vin

Sorry, I mean 'same day with yours'.

The lady said they resubmitted on 1/6.  I did email them on 12/31 to resubmit.   If you don't tell them to resubmit, you don't know when they will do it.

Tony,

Vin

Sorry, I mean 'same day with yours'.

Vin,

I understand. I will keep informing you of my fiancee's case. :(

See my pinned post of email message from DOS. I talked to Cabral personally shortly after 1600 EDT. She told me that all cases were resubmitted, but the ones that DOS resubmitted do not show up on the computer yet. My wife was among the last submitted and was done by DOS so does not show up but she confirms in the email that it has indeed been done.

I am entirely confident of this answer. I would encourage people to wait until Jan 24th before making any more calls. The names may not show on the computer anyway and they requested that people let them devote the manpower to getting everyone final clearance.

They'd better be ready for a real sh!tfight if spouses/family members aren't cleared within the next couple of weeks. I'm getting sick of trying to convince my wife that this mess is coming to an end.

I will join in the fray if they are not cleared. Even if my wife is. I believe them this time. As most here are aware, I have been hard to convince that anything was really happening, but the power of coordinated action has taken effect.

Give them a couple of weeks to pump these out. I am not saying every one of them will be done, but I do believe that the vast majority will be and the rest will be right behind.

We are sending all the namechecks again, whether people ask us to or not. I think we will finish today. Your fiancée was one of seventeen we hadn't sent as of this morning.

Do you know Richard Adams' email address?