I just helped ShuPing complete the DS-230 and she will finish the details ASAP.

We've known about the letter coming for a few days since they sent it to her old address and they forwarded it up to her. It's nice to know they read their e-mail at the consulate, I sent the change of address to them 3 weeks ago.

I have a question or two though.

From what I understand from ShuPing, we send 830RMB to the CITIC bank when we send the completed DS-230 to them and then pay the rest of the fee 2925RMB when she goes for the interview. Is that correct?

Do we need to send in anything else? Is there a copy of the DS-169 anywhere so I can see what she's typing and flashing over the webcam to me?

I worry about all the crossed t's and dotted i's their asking for, not to mention that I'm anal retentive as hell about doing government paperwork. It's killing me that she's handwriting her DS-230 and not typing it from the computer.

Anyway, is there anything else I should be aware of before she sends this in?

Thanks and YAHOOOOOOO! about to clear another hurdle!

Don't send the Consulate any money.

Pay for the visa at the bank and bring this receipt to the interview. If possible get the physical done ASAP and bring the results also to the interview. Have her fax, and then ALSO send EMS the DS-230 and OF-169 to GZ.

CONGRATULATIONS, only a couple of more months and you should have your P-4/interview!! Best of luck..

Don't send the Consulate any money.   

Pay for the visa at the bank and bring this receipt to the interview.  If possible get the physical done ASAP and bring the results also to the interview.  Have her fax, and then ALSO send EMS the DS-230 and OF-169 to GZ

CONGRATULATIONS, only a couple of more months and you should have your P-4/interview!!  Best of luck..

Thanks Bob,

The K-1 packet and the K-3 packet seem to be different. In the K-1, there is a P3 Supplemental Info sheet that ShuPing didn't get. Is there something comprable that she needs to send in? Otherwise, I'm just going to have her fax the DS-230 and the OF 169.

Congrats Man. You started ahead of me. I passed you. Then you passed me again.

Does anyone else here on the board have a timeline ahead of me for 130 approval from CSC? Appricaite it Mark. That just raised a flag for me. I'm worried that the mistake my laywer made with my wifes address is coming back to haunt me. I had to make a correction with my wifes address also. Did you get a copy of the P3 paperwork that was sent to your fiancee also? I expected to get the I-864 in the mail two weeks ago. Our processes are a little different, so I'm wondering how it effects the timeline too. Should I pull the last 3 hairs in my head, out or leave them in?

Wait a minute, I can't compare my situation with yours anyway because you got one in the oven. Hopefully your situation will work out in your benefit. You must be even more stressed than I am. Must be down to your last hair. I'll shut up and be happy with the 3 I have left.

I just did some more looking around. The time between the GZ# and P3 is almost 2 months. I got a little ahead of myself.

Thanks Hlin!

9/28/04 - NVC Approved

11/16/04 - P3 Received

Was I supposed to get a copy of the P3? It would've been nice, but not that I'm aware of (of course I haven't checked my mail in about a week).

Now, just to make sure, the only thing ShuPing is sending in for now will be the DS-230 and the OF-169. Right? She's going to fax them first and then send them EMS.

Then we have to wait for them to give her an appointment. Right?

Is it me or is this process just as nerve wracking for everyone? What happens if the DS-230 is goofed up? Will they send it back to her and tell her to correct it?

Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way. I just felt like that needed to be re-stated.

Mengxin, I do have more than one hair left, but they are definitely gray and the worry lines are getting deeper and longer. Can I sue the gov't for damages caused by premature aging?

I'm suprised it's been a week since you checked your mail. Sometimes I still check it on Sundays and Holidays too. (just incase.:lol: ) There is some flexibility with the DS3032 form, incase your wife's adress is incorrect. They mail a copy to the petitioner also. In the event your wife doesn't get the paperwork, you can fax a copy of the DS3032 to her, have her sign it and then mail it back to NH. I found a copy of the 230, but not of the 169.

Things are going to be different for you than for me though becuase my 129f went AWOL on it's way to Chicago. i just noticed your 129F and 130 are only 2 days apart. So eny meany miney mo, don't pick the visa that is slow. Hey I'm a poet and don't know it. Door #1 is in the links below and door #2 is in the links in my signature. I don't know anything about a 169. Maybe you mean 864.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...hp?dlcategory=1

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...php?pg=examples

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/packet2-3

It's so cold it's snowing on visajourney.com too. Cool.

I got an e-mail from ShuPing and then called her.

She said a woman from GZ called her and told her to get a notorized confirmation of her pregnancy from the doctor, have it translated, write a statement herself about why the visa should be expedited and send it in with the DS-230 and OF-169.

She told ShuPing, if she can do this, they will expedite the paperwork!!!!

Now I am dancing the happy dance.

The only problem is that the translation is going to take a few days because of the Chinese New Year and then the notorization will take 7-10 days. So we probably won't get any paper work to GZ until the second week of Jan. Off set that with expedited paperwork and she could be here by March!

YABADABBA DOO!!!!!!!