American women 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(If anyone saw my little tiff with enight... now THAT was me taking it personally... it was ugly and I hope not to make a fool of myself like that again)

Just mentioning enitwit makes me laugh "come to cut me with your knife" Even my Chinese wife makes fun of her. You and the rest involved in that moment of enlightenment could not hold a candle to her brightness.

My wife tells me that she constantly gives out bad advice on 001.

yeah, I saw it and it wasn't pretty.

I think she was having a problem with something, maybe a bad day, who knows. In enight's posts, she can be a bit condescending at times and rub people the wrong way. These things should be overlooked.

Enight is a proud Chinese woman who's not afraid to speak her mind.

She has done more good for both CFL and 001 than bad.

exhibit

She must've done something really bad to be eradicated from here. Now that I did miss! From the 'exhibit' to eradication. What a way to go.

And enight's name is Kate, not enitwit. Please show her some mutual respect. She does deserve at least that!

well, maybe i'll be the most politically incorrect of all ... but don't we all have to admit to the fact that asian women are hot?

that's not to say that caucasian women or other groups are not. but i think a lot of us find a particular appeal to asian looks ... and some people might think there's something wrong with that, but it is what it is.

of course we should not base a relationship on looks, everyone should know that. but on the other hand, attraction is kind of elemental to the whole male/female/mating/procreation thing, isn't it? if there is a particular group of people that tend toward having physical qualities that appeal to you, why not choose from that group if possible?

there are a million things i love about my wife. and i can't lie ... the fact that she is beautiful is one of them!

Don is correct. Enight was once a valued member here. Her posts while sometimes acerbic were insightful and interesting. I for one miss the enight of old. I don't understand what brought on the bad episodes but I too wish her well and hope she is doing fine.