total shock

I am so sorry for this ..............It make us all worry that something may happen to us also.......I would say start your attorney on this one because sounds like they want you to restart the K-3 process from the beginning...........That is terrible never heard of this before............

Oscar & HuaQing

Simply unbelieveable. All the others here have given good advice, make your lawyer earn his money. In addition to that I would probably get to GZ as quickly as possible with a letter restating the facts and show them you care about her and truly love her. It seems that the people who show up in Guangzhou have a better average for success. It can't hurt.

Good Luck.

Third, take a look at http://travel.state.gov/visa/state041682.html which provides some information on what usually happens when the files are returned stateside.

Alex, I took a look at the DoS web site that Frank recommended for grounds of revocation. Below is a direct quote from the official requirements document. From the sounds of it, it appears they have uncovered a 'real' issue. They can not speculate or be judgemental in this type of action. See below:

"The original petition, along

with all supporting documents, shall be returned under cover of

a Form DS-3096, Consular Return/Case Transfer Cover Sheet, and a

memorandum supporting the recommendation for revocation. The

report must be comprehensive, clearly showing factual and

concrete reasons for revocation. The report must be well

reasoned and analytical rather than conclusory. Observations

made by the consular officer cannot be conclusive, speculative,

equivocal or irrelevant."

I'm sure you're lawyer already knows all this, but just for your own edification as well as others reading this thread.

I'm wishing you the best of luck Alex. Hope you get this resolved soon.

-jim

Alex,

This news is heartbreaking, and it saddens all of us. But DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

Your first priority should be packing your bags for a trip to China. After this experience, your SO will definitely need you... just telling her that you are on your way will lighten her mood a lot. Then you can visit the consulate together and find out what the deal is.

As long as your relationship is strong, you will get through this. Remember that you have options... just keep an open mind and your chin up. Best Wishes and please keep us posted.