Visit to China 12/09/04

I will be leaving tomorrow to visit Pei Yun in Shenzhen. First, flight to Newark then to Hong Kong, and finally a bus to Shenzhen.

We will be in Shenzhen from 12/10/04 through 12/21/04. My return flight is on 12/22/04. Now we can move into our new apartment. When I was in Shenzhen in August the apartment was a shell, concrete walls and floors. Pei Yun handled the design. She had walls torn down and other demolition work, but the end result is fantastic !!!

We will be in Guangzhou for two days to visit friends and I had planned to attend the American Citizen's Hour on 12/16/04. However, per an e-mail from ACS at Guangzhou, sessions will not be held in December, so additional interviews can be conducted. The session will be resumed in January but will now be held on Fridays.

If anyone will be in Shezhen during this time please let me know.

Thanks

Mark

It seems like several people either live in Shenzhen or their SO's live there. My wife lives there and I spent about 8 months there myself. It would have been nice to find some others in our situation while I was there.

But on the other hand, my wife would love to offer help to anyone who needs it in Shenzhen. She would also love the opportunity to practice her english :D :D