I THINK WE'RE ALMOST THERE

HELLO ALL-

MY FIANCE E-MAILED ME TO LET ME KNOW SHE WENT BACK TO THE EMBASSY TODAY WITH ALL THE EXTRAS THEY REQUESTED, INCLUDING THAT PHOTO OF HER EX HOLDING UP A NEWSPAPER.

HERE'S HER LETTER.....

"TODAY I WENT TO TO RENEW ALL THE PAPERS AND ALL ARE OKAY AND NOW I HAVE HANDED THEM IN EMBASSY AND I SPENT SOME MONEY TO APPLY FOR THE NOTARIZATION OF XINXIN'S GUARDIAN " (XIN XIN IS HER MINOR DAUGHTER WHO WILL COME K-2)

IT CONTINUES.......

"NOW I JUST COME HOME FROM THE EMBASSY. THEY ASKED ME TO TAKE THE RESULT AT 2P.M. TOMORROW..IF ALL ARE OKAY I WILL TAKE MY VISA DAY AFTER TOMORROW, OR I DON;T KNOW WHAT PAPERS I HAND IN. I HAVE ALSO INTERVIEW. I HOPE I CAN PASS AND I CAN BE TOGETHER WITH YOU TO SPEND CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR. I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I HAVE NEW INFORMATION"

Sorry about the bold type...I'm tired, tense, and grinding my teeth to nubs...I believe we're just a few hours from a visa..I am praying it all goes smoothly!

Alex, Don't forget to tell her to bring her flaming hula hoop with her. They love to see people jump through them. If she can count 100 to zero backwards speaking all even numbers in chinese and all odd in english, she shouldn't have any problems uh oh .. unless they want her ex's voice on video tape doing the same thing with a pancake on his head, while making dim sum with his left hand and arm wrestling a midget with the right. Now if she can pull that off, you got something there. :P :D

Good luck, I think you'll be OK. :D

Alex, Don't forget to tell her to bring her flaming hula hoop with her. They love to see people jump through them. If she can count 100 to zero backwards speaking all even numbers in chinese and all odd in english, she shouldn't have any problems uh oh .. unless they want her ex's voice on video tape doing the same thing with a pancake on his head, while making dim sum with his left hand and arm wrestling a midget with the right. Now if she can pull that off, you got something there.  :P  :D

Good luck, I think you'll be OK. :)

Mengxin: I thought it was hula with a flaming hula hoop, flip pancakes with the RIGHT hand, wrestle a migdet sumo wrestler with the LEFT hand while hopping on one foot and singing "I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy"

I guess they changed it again . . .

:unsure: :lol: :lol:

I deeply appreciate everyones support. Now 6:30 c.s.t...51/2 hours till my so goes back to visit the consulate. I can't think of any reason she'd be denied now that she has given them what they want....unless they expect her to speak the kings English as well....lawyer also on standby....I ope it doesn't get that critical.

I deeply appreciate everyones support. Now 6:30 c.s.t...51/2 hours till my so goes back to visit the consulate. I can't think of any reason she'd be denied now that she has given them what they want....unless they expect her to speak the kings English as well....lawyer also on standby....I ope it doesn't get  that critical.

Best of luck to you in this intolerable situation.

However, I hope that you have taught her to simultaneously juggle 2 razor-sharp knives, a flaming torch, and a live cat, just in case they ask for that one too...