Is there any news about NSC?

For NSC, i really don't think your wait is out of line at all. Look at my timeline. It is close to your's. I would expect that your NO2 **might** be soon... **might**.

Go to VJ. There are a lot more poeple there, and you will find out that there are a TON of June and July NOA1s still waiting.

Nebraska is completely unpredictable. I feel extremely lucky and thankful for an 89 day approval. I think this is about as fast as possible with NSC these days.

Just be patient it will come.

Ryan

89 days? Wow! that is light speed for NSC. Ours took 186 days. The fastest I have ever heard of out of NSC is 65 days. with the exception of the one or two 2 week aprovals that pop up everynow and then no one can explain.

Go to VJ. There are a lot more poeple there, and you will find out that there are a TON of June and July NOA1s still waiting.

Ok, this may not have been completely accurate, BUT there are still some June and July NOA1s. Check this out though: VJ NSC approval list. Here you will get a list of all the APPROVED and "in waiting" NOA1s. This is of course, only a list of those active at VJ. Nonetheless, it will give you a good idea of the times you are looking for, and hopefully a good reference for the future.

Also, for me this list is the best way to judge times. Since it is the acutal output of NSC, not "reported" or "expected" processing times, it's the real deal. Let NSC's actions speak for themselves.

take care guys. i wish you light-speed... :rolleyes:

Ok, this may not have been completely accurate, BUT there are still some June and July NOA1s. Check this out though: VJ NSC approval list. Here you will get a list of all the APPROVED and "in waiting" NOA1s. This is of course, only a list of those active at VJ. Nonetheless, it will give you a good idea of the times you are looking for, and hopefully a good reference for the future.

Also, for me this list is the best way to judge times. Since it is the acutal output of NSC, not "reported" or "expected" processing times, it's the real deal. Let NSC's actions speak for themselves.

take care guys. i wish you light-speed... :D

I agree. :D

The guesstimate on NOA1 is totally meaningless. Ignore it.

Look at the processing dates on any number of sites for the service center you're at. You case isn't overdue until 30 days after the posted date.

Mine said 990 to 990 days from CSC.

You have your NOA1 already. That date means nothing to you now.

Do yourself a favor and ignore that date, it's meanless to you. Call them or keep waiting.

Read the timelines and then look at yours. That's why we post them.

They are an indicator or a flag that something is wrong.

I'm K3 though so I'll stay out of this. Good luck.