We have an interview date

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think by the end of this week all the couples within the timeline of late July early August will have interviews scheduled. Call it wishful thinking or flat out optimism. I am going to stay real positive.

Ken

:lol:  :lol:  :D

Ken, whichever way you want to call it is fine with me as long as we can get an interview date and not call it late (or later). :lol: Waiting since July is ridiculous.

lol...God....I'm hoping so Ken....Feb is a short month for them with Chinese New Year...Yunling is saying naaaaahhhhhh...not until Feb, I know she has no idea of the P4's sooooooooo close to ours right now...but she will!.....

I am starting to make a list...of things I gotta do as soon as 'I HOPE' we get the word...#1: FLIGHT #2: all the stinking paperwork, new 134, new employee letter, new bank statements...new letter of intent....anything and everything i can think of new. I had taken all of that info over when I went in Oct, but even then, I had started a 'little' early for a lot of it when she got her P3. So the stuff is too old now...

Our date was Aug 4. ( P3 recorded )

Here is a question -- Since Jan 2005 brings on a new tax year -- but I will not have any of my 1099's before her presumed interview -- Can I use Check stubs to do a new I-134 -- without a 2004 tax return ? or should I do a 2004 tax return without 1099's and use the check stubs as supporting evidance ?

ALSO -- I was looking at the consulate web site again .. they say "copy of latest year tax return"

Year is in the singular --- do I only need to show 1 year contrary to what most people are doing which seems to be 3 years... AND do the 3 year thing when the AOS time comes around ??

Thanks...

Dale

Our date was Aug 4.  ( P3 recorded )

Here is a question -- Since Jan 2005 brings on a new tax year -- but I will not have any of my 1099's before her presumed interview -- Can I use Check stubs to do a new I-134 -- without a 2004 tax return ?  or should I do a 2004 tax return without 1099's and use the check stubs as supporting evidance ?

ALSO -- I was looking at the consulate web site again .. they say "copy of latest year tax return" 

Year is in the singular ---  do I only need to show 1 year contrary to what most people are doing which seems to be 3 years... AND do the 3 year thing when the AOS time comes around ??

Thanks...

Dale

Well, I'm wondering about some of your questions too. But one I can answer. If you're K-1 you only need 1 year. K-3 needs 3 years returns.