long distance

I've been having lots of trouble lately with my long distance service to China. (Bigzoo.com)

I also use Onesuite.com...very clean connection...but what I don't like about them is they don't have prompts to tell you how many minutes you have left in your account (Bigzoo does have this feature)..so you're just guessing as you go along!

.is there any one service with good rates to china, dependable service, good connections, call prompts, and availability to print out monthly call records?

I don't usually call unless my wife Ying is someplace she cannot get to a computer. We do most of our chatting on either yahoo or MSN chat. That way my only cost is that of an Internet connection. But when I do, I use me SPRINT long distance.....no problems with the connection.

Thanks

carl

I onesuit.com does give you the option to get a message at the start of each phone call. You just have go to edit after login into your account and check the box for audio announcments, either Balance or minutes or both. You'll get how much money you have left in your account for the call and/or minutes left at the beginning of each phone call.

Hey Everyone, Jason found a really good service call BroadVoice that lets you call China along with 19 other countries plus all the US for as little as $19.99. If your Chinese family has this service too, then they can call you in the US for nothing also.

The only thing is you must have DSL / Cable Modem or T1 or better to use it. I told my wife about it and how she will be able to call family and friends in China or anywhere in the US for no extra cost. I don't think she believes me yet......... :blink:

Just thought I would drop that in everyones ear. Any one like to talk to me more about it, feel free to PM or Email me.

Bryan

I like to use dynasky.com

They have a 1 800 access number and local access numbers. The local access number is about 2 to 2 1/2 cents a minute and the provide a calling history.

I'm a Dynasky convert also. It is the exact same web interface as OneSuite, but it has the voice announcements on by default. Both services can be tweaked, and the price is similar. The main reason I switched was that we go less frequent occurences of echo (Quan hearing her own voice coming back at her).

Hey Everyone,  Jason found a really good service call BroadVoice that lets you call China along with 19 other countries plus all the US for as little as $19.99. If your Chinese family has this service too, then they can call you in the US for nothing also.

The only thing is you must have DSL / Cable Modem or T1 or better to use it.  I told my wife about it and how she will be able to call family and friends in China or anywhere in the US for no extra cost. I don't think she believes me yet.........  :blink:

Just thought I would drop that in everyones ear. Any one like to talk to me more about it, feel free to PM or Email me.

Bryan

Yeah it is a great service, I have been using it for a little while. I really like seeing the charges to China ($0.00) !!!

Thanks kudos Bryan, I had hoped that it would be a usefull service for other CFLers ....